Tents For Rent

Lititz, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Lititz, Pennsylvania, Tents For Rent specializes in creating the perfect outdoor wedding using one of their elegant tents, including their new sailcloth tents. This team can meet you at your wedding location to measure the area and discuss the tent size options. Their aim is to take the hassle out of the process and leave you free to focus on other details of your festivities.

Tents For Rent goes beyond just tent rentals to offer wedding tables, chairs, chair covers, dance floors, linens, lighting, restrooms, and more. You can choose what type of flooring you want underneath the tent, including carpet. Couples can browse their wide selection in the showroom. This team will make the day of your wedding a breeze as they deliver, set up, and clean up all items. They can coordinate with caterers, event planners, and venues to help you plan other aspects of your special day.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chair Covers
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lights
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$350

What is the starting price for tables?

$8

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1.35

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$295

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

Hannah S. Married on 09/18/2021

Outstanding Service & Help

Working with Tents for Rent was one of the best decisions I made. I worked mainly with Keith, and his service and attention to detail is unmatched. He walked me through my options in the short time frame we had and knocked it out of the park. Without his help and expertise, our wedding wouldn't have been what it was. I will be renting from Tents for Rent in the future and would recommend their services to anyone considering them. 10/10!!!

Tents For Rent's reply:

Thanks for the good review. I've passed it on to Keith. I'm glad to hear that he was able to help you.
    Nicole H. Married on 09/11/2021

Great rentals..would use again!

We used Tents for Rent for our backyard wedding! The company was responsive when communicating about pricing and quotes. They were on time to deliver and set up the equipment. The equipment was clean and in good working order. I would recommend this company to anyone and also use them again for future events!

Tents For Rent's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. I'm so glad to hear that everything worked well for you.
  • Devani
    Devani W. Married on 08/28/2021

Very happy customer!

I rented a 64’ x 45’ sailcloth tent and a 16’ x 16’ dance floor from Tents For Rent for my wedding. I sent them TONS of emails for price quotes and with every question I could possibly think of. Tents For Rent’s staff was always very kind, helpful, and quick to respond. The tent was gorgeous and the dance floor was the perfect size for my party. The set up and break down were quick and the staff was on time. Very glad I used Tents For Rent for my special day. Thank you guys!

Tents For Rent's reply:

Thanks for the photos and the review. We are happy to answer your questions. That's what we're hear for.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum Barn & Farm Weddings

Tents for Rent's staff and selection are exceptional. We love working with them!

Rettew's Catering Rettew's Catering Wedding Caterers

Family owned and operated, customer focused, extensive inventories...our go to source for tents!

110 Wood Corner Rd Lititz, PA, 17543
717-733-9700

8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday or by appointment
Location of (Tents For Rent)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding