TeeLee Floral and Events

Golden, CO View map

$2,000 Typical Price

Theresa (Tee) & Emily (Lee) met in 2016, in the wedding & event industry, and started working together at the Victorian House at Heritage Square. Their combined work ethic, laid back personalities and love for all things Colorado lead them to a beautiful destiny of launching TeeLee Floral & Events in 2021.

Theresa’s passion for flowers, artistic design and creativity, along with Emily’s genuine demeanor, resourcefulness and vibrant spirit makes a one-of-a-kind team.

From wedding celebrations & floral design classes to birthdays & anniversaries, we believe that “Flowers ALWAYS say the right thing”.

We are proud to be a local, woman-owned business in beautiful Golden, CO, and looking out of the windows of our shop, onto the base of the Rocky Mountains, we can see the zig zag line of Heritage Square, where it all started.

TeeLee Floral and Events works with many different floral styles such as classic, country, eclectic, nautical, romantic, rustic, boho, and vintage. Arrangement options range from bouquets and centerpieces to aisle decor. Regardless of which type of arrangement you choose, it will be carefully styled to match your wedding and budget. To make sure the entire process is stress-free, the team offers consultations, delivery, event design, and setup. Couples can also choose from planning services such as day-of coordination and decor set up/ take down.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$184

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$240

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Michelle S. Married on 08/14/2021

Better than I ever Expected!

Theresa was amazing to work with for my wedding and she made postponing due to Covid a breeze!
    I have seen Theresa’s work twice now and both times she created absolute works of art. She did a winter wedding for my friend’s mom and she nailed the winter look while also giving the bride exactly what she wanted. I was very laid back about my flowers for my wedding, but when she brought in my bridesmaids’ bouquets and my own, I started crying immediately. This is what every girl should experience on her wedding day. I was just expecting something simple since I didn’t give much detail about what I wanted, but she took her creativity and ran with it – and at a very affordable price! I was so in love with my bouquet, but even something as simple as the boutonnieres really stood out as well. My groom absolutely loved his and made sure he started preserving it as soon as we got home from the wedding. She never made anything too plain, there was always an additional something to give it that extra wedding-pizazz. My bouquet really tied my entire wedding attire together and I would recommend Theresa to everyone!

TeeLee Floral and Events's reply:

Thank you Michelle. Your response that day is why I do what I do. Absolutely love helping people make their day come to life. Best wishes to you.
  • Nikki
    Nikki S. Married on 06/20/2021

Absolutely stunning wedding flower arrangements

Theresa provided my floral arrangements for my wedding in July and the florals were above and beyond my expectations. I had a July wedding and I wanted arrangements that mixed in wildflowers, but I didn’t have the best vision. She took my very vague wants and she did an AMAZING job. I had so many people comment on how beautiful the flower arrangements were. She also did a floral collar for our black lab puppy that tied into my bouquet and husbands boutonniere perfectly—it made pictures with our pup so adorable! Thank you, Theresa—you were such a pleasure to work with!

TeeLee Floral and Events's reply:

Thank you Nikki. Brides like you make my job easy and fun. Thank you for trusting us with your special day.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 11/09/2020

Floral dreams turned reality

Theresa was absolutely amazing and we honestly wouldn’t have had anyone else do the job. Theresa listened to what we had wanted and made everything even better than we imagined. Not only did she do an amazing job with the florals, but she is the kindest, sweetest person as well. Thank you again for your kindness and making our dreams a reality!

TeeLee Floral and Events's reply:

Thank you Rachel. It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day. I am so fortunate to do a job I love and get to work with wonderful people like you and your husband. I am so glad you and your families were able to enjoy Colorado and all of its beauty. A snowy mountain wedding in my opinion is a dream come true. I wish for many wonderful years together for you and Jaryd. Thank you for trusting me. Best, Theresa

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Cristin & Kyle
    104 photos · 06/19/2021

Golden, CO Golden, CO, 80401
7192002101
Location of (TeeLee Floral and Events)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding