9360 Yale Ln, Highlands Ranch , CO 80130 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Simply Petals Flowers

Simply Petals Flowers is a boutique flower business based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, specializing in creating breathtaking wedding floral designs. They use fresh, locally-sourced, blooms to create delightful designs and fragrant arrangements to add color and texture to your wedding celebration.

Lead florist, Annelise, is passionate about her craft and loves to get to know the couples she works with. Annelise likes to take couples to her local flower market to discuss possible colors and designs for their arrangements to get a feel for their preferences and vision for their day. Simply Petals Flowers can design your flowers in a range of styles including rustic, modern, classic, romantic, and more. Annelise offers a venue visit to discuss your ideas and will also provide delivery and setup of your arrangements to ensure they are perfectly installed. Arrangements offered by Simply Petals Flowers include:

• Corsages
img 1636 51 1055141 v1

15 Reviews for Simply Petals Flowers

Macy Kimminau · Married on 07/10/2020

Look No Further

Planning a wedding can be stressful, but planning on a wedding from 1000 miles away definitely adds more stress. I can say with confidence that nothing about choosing and planning our flowers was challenging or stressful. I cannot write enough positive words for Annelise. She is passionate, thorough, kind, organized, a good communicator, a wonderful listener, creative, and was able to translate exactly what I wanted into reality.

My favorite part of my experience with Annelise is that she included my husband and I in the process of picking the flowers where we could actually touch and see the flowers to decide what details we wanted. I got to build my own bouquet!! Annelise not only listened to what we were thinking, but she made thoughtful suggestions that helped me make choices when I couldn’t make decisions.

It was very important to me to support small businesses in my wedding planning process and it was a very easy decision to hire Annelise. I would without a doubt hire her again and I look forward to working with her in the future when I am in town.

Photos: Reagan adenine Photography

Sent on 11/10/2019

Simply Petals Flowers's reply:

Macy! Your sweet words brought tears to my eyes. Trust me when I say it was my pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding!
  • Heather

Heather Gaenzle · Married on 03/06/2020

More than perfect

Where do I start?! Annelise made our day absolutely beautiful. All of our guests were raving at how beautiful the flowers were, and there were so right. Annelise is so friendly, helpful and professional. I highly, HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Simply Petals Flowers's reply:

Heather! Thank you so much for your kind words, it was truly my honor to be a part of your big day! Your vision was so beautiful and you looked absolutely stunning!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Simply Petals Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 175
    $ 250
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 9360 Yale Ln Highlands Ranch , CO, 80130 See on map
    720-441-2720 (Phone number)
    Location of (Simply Petals Flowers)