9360 Yale Ln, Highlands Ranch , CO 80130 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Simply Petals Flowers

Simply Petals Flowers is a boutique flower business based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, specializing in creating breathtaking wedding floral designs. They use fresh, locally-sourced, blooms to create delightful designs and fragrant arrangements to add color and texture to your wedding celebration.

Lead florist, Annelise, is passionate about her craft and loves to get to know the couples she works with. Annelise likes to take couples to her local flower market to discuss possible colors and designs for their arrangements to get a feel for their preferences and vision for their day. Simply Petals Flowers can design your flowers in a range of styles including rustic, modern, classic, romantic, and more. Annelise offers a venue visit to discuss your ideas and will also provide delivery and setup of your arrangements to ensure they are perfectly installed. Arrangements offered by Simply Petals Flowers include:

• Corsages

Simply Petals Flowers 3
Simply Petals Flowers 4

Tayler Steeter · Married on 08/31/2019

My favorite wedding decision

I absolutely loved working with Annelise for my wedding! She was so incredibly sweet, and made all of my visions come through- so much more beautiful than I could have imagined! She made the process so easy, her pricing was very reasonable and I was blown away with that I ended up with compared to the other companies I talked with. It is a week later, and my flowers are still decorating my house and look just as amazing as they did on my wedding day. So happy I found Simply Petals!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Simply Petals Flowers's reply:

Tayler! Thank you so unbelievably much, your wedding was absolutely stunning and your vision for your flowers was inspiring! Thank you for trusting me with your big day and I cannot tell you how much I loved working with you!

Betsy Sise · Married on 07/26/2019

The best planning decision we made!

I can’t say enough good things about Annelise!! She was thoughtful, flexible, understanding, and SO talented generating creative ideas as we put together our plan. We met at a flower market to pick out options which was so helpful to see in person. My flowers were straight out of a dream and everyone at the wedding fell in love with them. She built bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, aisle arrangements, and archway flowers for us that beautifully complimented our outdoor ceremony and reception in Buena Vista. I would (and have!!) recommend her to anyone. So thankful I found Annelise! ♥️

Sent on 08/16/2019

Simply Petals Flowers's reply:

Betsy, thank you SO MUCH! It was truly my honor to be a part of your day and I absolutely loved the flowers you picked. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding!

Simply Petals Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 9360 Yale Ln Highlands Ranch , CO, 80130 See on map