address, Raleigh, NC 27609 · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Taymarrie

Congrats on your engagement!!
I'm a North Carolina photographer that specializes in weddings, elopements, engagements and portrait shoots. Originally from Ohio, I'm currently living in Raleigh, North Carolina. I'm available for travel in Charlotte, Asheville or anywhere close to the Carolinas! I would love to chat about your future wedding plans, and how I can assist in capturing your perfect day!

About the Photographer:
I'm Taylor! Originally an Ohio native, I'm currently based in Raleigh, North Carolina. I moved to NC about 9 months ago, following my man who's in the military! Traveling, change and new experiences is one of my favorite things, so moving out of state was and still is very fun! By trade, I'm a designer but photography has been a passion of mine since I was in high school! So here I am, pursing what I love. Let's get to know each other, reach out and lets meet for coffee!

Taylor's Philosophy:
I believe that telling the story comes before taking the picture.
I capture portraiture, weddings, engagements, families and anything that starts and ends with a story. I evaluate the time, or "story", going on in your life, and make sure to incorporate that into your photos. Whether I'm telling a love story, or the story of graduating college, it's important to me to capture the most exciting moments, so you can hold onto them forever.

"We are all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between peopel than storytelling." - Jimmy Neil Smith

home picture2 51 1873065 1567010456

Taymarrie 1
  • Matthew

Matthew Bachman · Married on 09/01/2019

Such talent!

We loved working with Taylor for our engagement photos! She's a gem to work with and made the experience a fun one, especially because it was a new experience for the both of us. We definitely plan to work with Taylor again in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone. The photos were better than we could have ever asked for.

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Taymarrie 2

Taymarrie's reply:

Awh thank you so much, Matt!! I loved taking engagement photos for you two, you’re such a fun loving couple. I hope your wedding was everything you & Jennifer could have dreamed of!

Megan Wells · Married on 06/06/2019

incredibly genuine and amazing!

Taylor was an amazing from start to finish on our wedding day! She captured all of our special moments in such a genuine way. Couldn’t think of anyone else I’d want to capture our special day

Sent on 09/05/2019

Taymarrie Pricing

Taymarrie Price Rates

Taymarrie FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount