Taylored Blooms

Ararat, NC View map

Erin Married on 07/31/2021

Hire Taylor!

Taylor made our wedding day look like I had pictured it for so long. I wasn’t really sure if it was possible since I had only seen it in pictures, but she made it look better than any picture. I still can’t get over how perfect everything was. She paid attention to every detail and just made our day beautiful! She was so lovely to work with throughout the process and I can’t recommend her enough!
  • Sara
    Sara M. Married on 05/10/2021

Best florist in the Triad!

Triad brides and beyond you should hire Taylored Blooms for your wedding! Taylor has such a creative eye and was able to turn my wedding floral ideas into reality!! We had to change our wedding plans to a very small micro wedding. Taylor was so flexible and was still able to make some florals to make our micro ceremony special. She will make all of your floral dreams come true!!
    Amanda H. Married on 03/27/2021

Beautiful Blooms and Fantastic Florist

Taylor was absolutely phenomenal! I would recommend her ten times over if I could. She listened to me describe the vision in my head for our wedding florals, and she nailed it! I literally think the flowers on our cake were exact replicas from the ones I sent in an inspiration picture! She created this stunning garland that outlined the altar in our ceremony space, and when I walked down the aisle, I must've looked at that as much as I looked at my groom haha. She even made a custom piece to put on my sister's wheelchair after she heard that she was paralyzed just months before the wedding. Taylor is the sweetest, kindest soul, and will give you STUNNING flowers for an unbelievable price.

Ararat, NC, 27007
336-312-6557
Location of (Taylored Blooms)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding