Aubrey, TX 76227 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,300
Availability Check your date

About Taylor Salerno Photography

Hiiiiii! I am a Texas photographer specializing in weddings and engagements. I'm all about capturing the real stuff and make it a goal to leave you in the feels when you receive your final images. My clients hire me as a photographer but they get so much more on wedding day. I'll fix your hair,help you button your dress, and dance with you at the reception. I want to show up on your wedding day as your friend and then make you kiss in front of my camera ;)

Follow Taylor Salerno Photography on

10 Reviews for Taylor Salerno Photography

• Diane

Diane Symm · Getting married on 10/02/2021

This is the Photographer You Are Looking to Capture Your Day

Taylor photographed my daughter during a two year engagement and then for the actual wedding day. She was so wonderful to work with, she totally understood the bride's vision for her engagement photos and then her bridal portraits, both exceeded our expectation in capturing the bride's beauty. On the wedding day, Taylor was creative, seemed to be everywhere judging from the pictures I seen and she captured the moments that meant the most to us as a family. She honestly did not take one bad picture. On a personal note, I was super! nervous as the MOB to have my picture taken, I spoke to Taylor about this and then I saw her take, probably the best picture ever taken of me, I will never forget her for giving me that moment. If you are trying to make a decision on a photographer, place Taylor at the top of your list for the value, the creative eye she has and know that Taylor will give you memories that will live a lifetime :-) LOVE!!!!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Megan Murray · Married on 11/22/2019

Look no further

Booking with Taylor was EASILY one of the best wedding decisions we made! Taylor has such an incredible talent, is so much fun to work with, and is a true professional. Taylor is so great at communicating, being accommodating to an unpredictable schedule (my husband is in the military so working around his schedule wasn't an easy task), and not to mention, her work is very affordable for all that she offers! I actually found Taylor on instagram and was blown away by her photography style. She was exactly what I had been looking for- which I thought meant she would be way out of our price range- so I was thrilled when I realized her prices were very reasonable! Taylor does her best to fit the budget you are looking for (our budget was pretty tight) while delivering the most beautiful photos in an extremely timely manner!!! My husband and I couldn't believe how quickly she got both our engagement and wedding photos back to us. She sent a sneak peek within a day or two of our shoot before sending over the full gallery in less than two weeks! Taylor has this way of making you feel so comfortable in front of the camera too, which made for so many fun and genuine photos. Just like everyone says, our wedding day went by in a blink of an eye, so to have these beautiful photos to look back on to take us right back to our special day means the WORLD to us. Taylor captured so many special details and moments that we truly can't repay her for. Not to mention, Taylor has such an awesome sense of humor which was something both my husband and I especially loved about her! If you have come across Taylor and she is available for your date BOOK HER NOW!!!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Kamryn Rexrode · Married on 11/16/2019

In love with our pics!

Taylor is AMAZING!! 100% recommend her for anyone who wants professional pictures taken and having fun while doing it. My fiancé is in the military so he has a very last minute knowledge of his schedule, and Taylor was so sweet and willing to do a last minute scheduling for an engagement session for us. On top of that, she helped make two non-photogenic people look like we do this all the time. Our pictures are GORGEOUS and I haven’t been able to stop looking at them since I got them. We don’t looked “posed” at all either. She also got them back to us so fast! Can’t say enough nice things! Thank you so so much Taylor!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Taylor Salerno Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2300
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Matted Prints
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Aubrey, 76227 See on map
    Location of (Taylor Salerno Photography)