22101 County Road 22, Hudson, CO 80642 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,800

About Taylor Nicole Photography

I'm Taylor Nicole.

... a photographer, wife, God follower, and friend

Nice to meet you! I am just a Kansas City girl in a Colorado world. Most days you'll find me cozied up under a blanket with coffee in hand, reading a book or planning all the future adventures for my hubby and I.

My relationship with God impacts every area of my life, including my work. I hope to reflect the love and care of God through creating beautiful images and delivering the best quality final products to everyone I get the chance to work with.

I graduated with a degree in Fine Art Photography from the University of Northern Colorado, and am a continual learner at heart. I attend photography conferences and workshops every year. I love improving my skill and technique!

My camera? It's just a tool I use to tell love stories like yours. I'm that girl who still adds to her Pinterest wedding board, even thought I've been married over a year. I am a wife to my sweet husband, and a friend to my brides. I'm the photographer who will run around extra to help your grandma with her hair pin, help bustle your dress, fetch your chapstick, and tear up at your daddy-daughter dance.

Why does this matter to me? I was blessed to be able to meet my husband’s Great Grandfather this year. We drove out to Montrose, CO and spent a whole afternoon hearing about his adventures as a pilot, architect and his service in the military. He is truly incredible. Here’s the part that stuck with me the most. The minute we walked in the door, of the house he built himself, I saw a portrait of his wife on their wedding day. He had lost his wife many years earlier, and the way he spoke of her with so much love and respect made me wish I could have met her too. I could not stop stealing glances at the portrait on the wall, all I could think of is what a beautiful memory that was. .

Guys memories are important, and they last. Seeing this portrait made me want to cling to all of the photos of my loved ones, and the countless stories that go with them. I want to give every client beautiful, timeless, elegant memories that will last more than a lifetime. I love to imagine my clients showing their wedding portraits to their children and grandchildren, and the grandchildren to the great grandchildren someday. As your wedding photographer I get to give you some of your first family heirlooms. That's my why.

Follow Taylor Nicole Photography on

• _Chromaa_
  • The Pic Chick
swick romero wedding 217 51 1002493 157745664555260
Taylor Nicole Photography
benjamin wedding lionsgate event center wedding taylor nicole photography 679 51 1002493 157745702471506
Taylor Nicole Photography
benjamin wedding lionsgate event center wedding taylor nicole photography 672 51 1002493 157745702345365
Taylor Nicole Photography
graham scott wedding taylor nicole photography colorado wedding photography 681 51 1002493 157745686867223
swick romero wedding 217 51 1002493 157745664555260

3 Reviews for Taylor Nicole Photography

• Ashlynne

Ashlynne Banks Washam · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Photographer in Northern CO

Your search for a wedding photographer stops here. Trust me, you will not find value that tops Taylor Nicole Photography. Not only is she professional, well priced, detail-oriented, and has a great eye for posing without being awkward— she is a kind, and genuine individual who loves what she does. I honestly had a big wedding just for the pictures of my family and friends because we are spread across so many states that the times everyone is together are rare. So you can imagine how important it was for me to have someone who was intuitive and stress-free on that day and Taylor was everything I could have hoped for and more. I got the incredible pictures that I will treasure for a lifetime and it was the easiest and honestly most fun “vendor” interaction I had the entire time. I could go on and on but if you just sit down and talk with her you will see why she is the best at what she does. Also, although her prices are super fair I can see her raising them a lot in the future because the quality is absolutely there so if you’re reading this you need to book her right now before you start seeing her photos on the cover of every bridal magazine!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Aryzona · Married on 04/13/2019

Taylor just did our Engagement Photos and I could not be more pleased. She is very professional while balancing being a fun and happy energy that makes posing for photos effortless. I will recommend Taylor to anyone getting married or anyone in need of personal and well shot photos.
    She even ran all over Denver with us to get all the spots that were important to us. Taylor is the best!

Sent on 09/10/2018

• 22101 County Road 22 Hudson, CO, 80642 See on map
    720-782-2579 (Phone number)
    Location of (Taylor Nicole Photography)