Pompano Beach, FL 33068 Map · Phone number

About Taryll Atkins Makeup Artistry

Taryll Atkins is a professional makeup artist with ten years of experience servicing South Florida and is also available for travel. She provides on-site services and travels to clients at no additional charge within the tri-county area.

Services include airbrush or traditional makeup, false eyelashes, and eyebrow grooming. She is available for engagement photos and other special events as well.

You may view more of Taryll's work via www.taryllatkins.com and can be contacted at taryll@taryllatkins.com.

Congratulations on your special day! Let Taryll enhance your natural beauty on the most important day of your life!

Follow Taryll Atkins Makeup Artistry on

Tugbaresizedcropped2
Krystle145web

5 Reviews for Taryll Atkins Makeup Artistry

chana · Married on 05/17/2014

I have so many great things to say about the wonderful job Taryll did for my wedding makeup! First she drove to meet me in Lake Worth for a trial. Then, for the wedding she drove to South Beach. She did makeup for a total of 7 girls. She arrived promptly at the location and was set up and ready to work with in minutes. She really took her time with me making sure it was perfect. I have especially oily skin and throughout the night I was not shiny at all! She stayed and touched me up after formal pics were done and gave me the lip color to reapply as needed. Everyone came out beautifully. She airbrushed and applied lashes. I kept the lashes on and wore them to brunch the next day! Still looking fabulous and probably more spry than I was actually feeling. All the girls loved her and commented the next day. Her prices are also very fair. I highly recommend her for any occasion. She is extremely professional and fun to work with. Very sweet and understanding too if you have skin issues. Top notch service!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Rachel · Married on 04/27/2014

Taryll Atkins defines the words professionalism and class. Taryll is not only a highly skilled and experienced makeup artist, but she is also an educator and someone who aspires to do more than just teach and do makeup. She inspires women to feel beautiful from the inside out and this shows in her work. I use to be a professional performer, so I've had my makeup done many times for headshots and other photoshoots, and Taryll made me look and feel the best I've ever looked and felt. Her attention to detail is exemplary and unlike many people who call themselves makeup "artists," she is a truly an artist in every sense of the word. I can't say enough kind words about Taryll. Ladies, gentleman, RUN, don't walk.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Taryll is so talented and did an amazing job for my wedding makeup. I had a few trials before her and I hated them all, I am really picky when it comes to makeup. Taryll really listened and understood the look I wanted. She is so sweet and all my bridesmaid's and my makeup was perfect!! Could not have been happier with my decision to hire her!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Taryll Atkins Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 10.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup