Tarrnation Flower Farm

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Natasha
    Natasha S. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The flowers left me speechless!

WOW. I did not think that the flowers would be my favorite thing about our wedding day, but I am still blown away by how beautiful they were. Vanessa is incredibly talented and the flowers she put together for our wedding weekend exceeded all our expectations! So many people asked us who did our flowers because they were just that beautiful! The coolest part is that the flowers are all grown locally on her farm. Do not look any further--just hire Vanessa. It will be the best decision you make for your wedding planning!
    Liesl Married on 08/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vanessa is so terrific to work with. She totally got my vision for the flowers and ran with it so beautifully. She produces gorgeous flowers and is unbelievably talented at styling them. She put a beautiful piece together for our arbor, it made the day. Thank you Vanessa!
    Katie Married on 08/08/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My mom stumbled across Tarrnation Flower Farm while searching for a florist for my August wedding at Bishop Farm in Northern New Hampshire (www.tarrnationflowerfarm.com). Being a true flower farm, not only were the flowers fresh, but they were absolutely beautiful!

The farm is owned and operated by father-daughter team Vanessa and Reggie. While we didn't get to meet Reggie, we met Vanessa and she was great! She came to the venue the day of our wedding and decorated the tables, altar and aisle and everything looked absolutely beautiful.

The best part other than the amazing flowers was that the entire thing was extremely affordable. I'd recommend Tarrnation to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

96 Streeter Pond Rd. Sugar Hill, 03586
Location of (Tarrnation Flower Farm)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding