I have delighted in photographing weddings professionally for six years now. My style focuses on the environment, natural light, and the unique personalities in front of my lens in order to create beautiful compositions that don't look or feel contrived. I love to capture your romance, your silliness, your sense of adventure, whatever it is that defines your partnership.Telling the story of your wedding day and your love as a couple through photographs is a rewarding opportunity for me. Say hello and tell me who you are and why this day is so important to you, I'm all ears!
Other couples have also viewed:
17 Reviews for Tari Gunstone Photography
Recommended by 100% of couples
14 User photos
Amethy · Married on 08/17/2019
Words can't describe
Tari was accommodating, timely, responsive, creative, and kind. She captured the essence of our special day in the subtlest of ways. We can't recommend her more. She is talented beyond measure.Sent on 09/09/2019
Maria · Married on 06/17/2018
I am over the moon with the entire experience and photogenic results generated by Tari Gunstone! She is so warm, thoughtful, and made a concerted effort to get to know me and my partner before we began shooting our engagement photo session and leading up to our wedding day. Top aspects I loved about working with Tari: 1. Her soothing and gentle nature made an event that is typically hectic very easy-going. On our wedding day, I felt as though her calm energy was contagious. 2. Tari is an excellent communicator. She listened to everything that we envisioned, and asked many questions to make sure that she was truly capturing us. 3. She made many efforts to get to know us first, and I believe her friendliness and openness helped to shape the photographic end result. 4. Her background in wildlife photography incorporated the natural beauty around us, which was important to my partner and me. Stunning work! 5. Not only did she really "get" us, she also got our loved ones right on. They will have sweet snapshots to hang on to, as well. She truly went above and beyond to get the entire feel of our special event. We could not be happier with our engagement and wedding photos that we will cherish for years to come. Thank you, Tari!Sent on 08/03/2018
Whitney · Married on 08/26/2017
You should absolutely consider Tari to be your photographer (and maybe your new friend). Here are just a few things my now husband Tom and I appreciated deeply about Tari:
1. She was an excellent communicator. Tom and I currently live on the East Coast, but were married in Oregon. Tari made an effort to Skype with us and communicate in the ways that worked best for us and our schedule.
2. She was was gentle. During family portraits, Tari suggested placements in a way that made people happy to comply, and never ordered people around. She was also sensitive to some awkward family dynamics in a way that didn’t give away that she knew about any of those awkward family dynamics.
3. She got into the spirit of things. Our wedding weekend involved pig roasts and towers and late night glow stick dancing and Tari was content to get up-close and personal through all of it.
4. She made Tom and I feel comfortable. It usually takes me a while to feel at ease with people (especially people taking hundreds of photos of me). Yet Tari made me feel like myself. Additionally, she made me feel like nothing I did in front of the camera was wrong.
5. She was friendly and kind to our guests. Tari knew our families (and we have large ones) by name. Many of our guests thought Tari was a close friend - she spent time talking to folks before the wedding and getting to know .
6. She went above and beyond. Tari scoped out her favorite spots on the property where we got married while we were getting ready, and she cleared brush by the river with a knife so that it wouldn’t get caught in my dress!Sent on 11/11/2017
Tari Gunstone Photography Price Rates