Sumner, TX 75486 Map · Phone number

About Tara Swain Photography

I am am on location only - session & wedding photographer located in North East Texas and I provide fresh, one of a kind portraits that you will cherish forever. I strive to capture those candid moments that we often overlook. I look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact me via phone or email anytime! :)

Thanks,

courtneycard
IMG 0201copy

2 Reviews for Tara Swain Photography

Rachel · Married on 06/12/2015

Booking Tara for our wedding photographer was the best decision I made while planning our big day! She went above and beyond for our wedding day, day after session and sessions leading up to the wedding. Not only did our pictures turn out beautiful, Tara was also such a joy to work with! Her sweet and laid back personality made all of us feel at ease throughout our wedding day. I will forever cherish the memories she captured!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Bonnie · Married on 08/06/2011

I hired Tara Swain for my wedding package. We received engagement photos, bridal portraits, and 8 hours coverage the day of our wedding. Tara Swain is the best. Period. You won't find a better, more friendly, and more dedicated photographer. Her pictures are beautiful, amazing, inspiring. Just visit her website and see for yourself. www.taraswain.com or her blog www.taraswainblog.com. She has captured the love between my husband and me, and the beauty and importance of our big day. I will only use Tara Swain from now on. She truly cares about her clients, and makes you want to work with her again. I actually took my 6 year old niece to have a mini-session with her, and I will continue to use Tara in the future. She is amazing. If you didn't use her, you missed out. If you still have a choice, book her. You won't regret it. She is so creative, fun, and really captures what you've always wanted...even if you didn't know that's what you wanted. Yes, she will make you crawl into ditches, do poses that seem funny at the time, or even sit on old abandoned toilets (ok, so she didn't MAKE us do it, but it was a great photo that's now in our bathroom) but she knows what will look good, and IT LOOKS GOOD after she's taken the photo. She really has an eye for photography. Something not every photographer does. Now, if you're curious about the toilet photo, go to her blog mentioned above, and search for Bonnie & Christopher.

Sent on 01/12/2012