TAO Private Events

The Venetian Resort & Casino 3377 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Suite 2500M, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Map · Phone number

About TAO Private Events

Located in the Venetian Hotel on the famous Las Vegas Strip

Multiple areas that can be used separately or collectively.

7 full service bars, 4 fully equipped DJ booths & state-of-the-art audio, lighting & LED Screen

Flexible layouts that can accomodate live performances, fashion shows, red carpet arrivals & more!

Outdoor TAO Beach featuring luxurious private cabanas, multiple entrance options and high definition TV's with DVD capabilities for banding

Ability to accommodate any type of event from an intimate dinner, parties of 15 and up, to large receptions of 3,000 people.

Follow TAO Private Events on

9bee33dfcec37194 1248913970373 angel
tableladieswlogo

12 Reviews for TAO Private Events

M · Married on 11/14/2009

Kiki was extremely flexible and helpful in providing a great value for our money. Her services were the difference between a difficult experience of getting 12 girls situated in a club, and having a smooth transition from the minute we walked up to the front door until we sat and ordered at our table. She got us in a great location, where a group of ladies would be the most comfortable, and still be in the heart of the action. Kudos, Miss Kiki! We'll definitely be contacting Tao again for any future events.

Sent on 11/18/2009

Talina · Married on 11/07/2009

I just HAD to email Kiki Kuzmirek (my contact for coordinating bottle service for my best friend's bachelorette party) after we got home from Vegas. I needed to tell her a huge, big, enormous THANK YOU for our awesome night at TAO! I couldnt have asked for better service! Not only did we get an AWESOME table location, but the cocktail waitresses were on it, always making sure we were taken care of, having a good time and refilling the mixers. The host that escorted us made us feel like celebs and all the girls said "we definitely got a great deal!". I can't remember all the names of who provided service to us that night, but whoever helped with Table 23, they get a shout out! The night was memorable and all of us girls can't stop bragging about it! :)

Sent on 11/11/2009
  • I

I-Jou · Married on 10/31/2009

I worked with this vendor for my friend's bachelorette party. The planning and coordinating was all done through email because the vendor is in Las Vegas and I am in Los Angeles, CA. However, the vendor made the process very easy and was fast at responding. The vendor also called on the day of the event to make sure I had not other concerns and gave me her mobile number just in case. When I came back to LA, the vendor followed up with an email to make sure we had a good time. Very few vendors do follow ups with their customers.

Sent on 11/05/2009

Award

TAO Private Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 150
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound

• Gimme Some Sugar
    Gimme Some Sugar Wedding Cakes

Definitely a fun time at Tao! The ladies are great to work with and the venue is fantastic!

• Victoria's Family Wedding and Reception Venue
    Victoria's Family Wedding and Reception Venue Banquet Halls

Great place to go!!

• Stripper 101 - Learn how to pole dance!
    Stripper 101 - Learn how to pole dance! Banquet Halls

TAO is Stripper 101's favorite nightclub in Vegas!

• The Venetian Resort & Casino, 3377 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Suite 2500M Las Vegas, 89109 See on map