Seattle, WA 98155 Map · Phone number

About Tanya Hair and Makeup

Tanya is a highly trained and professional hair stylist and makeup artist working from a private home studio. Her advanced training includes Vidal Sassoon, Paul Mitchell Systems, Framesi advanced coloring and 7 salon. She has also received numerous specialty classes in formal hair styling and up-do's for any occasion. Tanya continues to hone her skills with continual education and research of current hair and makeup trends. She prides herself on having a fun and professional attitude and the ability to work with all hair and skin types, custom tailoring a look to best suit her client. Some of Tanya's published work includes Sophisticate's Black Hair Magazine, Defuze Magazine, Vita Coco campaign with Marshawn Lynch, The Golfing Society, Emani makeup, as well as numerous local fashion shows, video productions and countless weddings. As a young girl, Tanya always had a knack for creating art in various mediums from writing to drawing to photography, and eventually hair and make-up. Shortly after graduating from the cosmetology program at Northwest Hair Academy-Paul Mitchell, Tanya completed a year of advanced training at a high end salon in downtown Seattle where she worked along side some of Seattle's best hair talent. Tanya later made the decision to venture off and work independently to start Tanya Hair and Makeup.

Other couples have also viewed

tanya j hair makeup 013
tanya j hair makeup 00

5 Reviews for Tanya Hair and Makeup

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/08/2018

I am so happy that I found Tanya. I told her about the 1920s themed, vintage hairstyle I had in mind, and she delivered. She also created absolutely stunning hairstyles for two of my bridesmaids, my mom, my grandma, and even helped with my dad who arrived at the venue with bed head. :) Everyone looked glamorous and stunning, and the styles held up throughout the entire day. She does beautiful work and I strongly recommend her in every regard. Thank you for creating my perfect wedding look!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • W

Wendi · Married on 07/18/2015

Words can't express how grateful I am that I found Tanya. She is so extremely talented at what she does, which appears to be every aspect of hair and makeup, that I was blown away at how we all looked on my wedding day. From my teenage niece to my bridesmaids to my mother, everyone was flawless. I came to her with a Pintrest board of ideas, a bad previous experience and a very picky personality. She transformed me into everything I wanted and more. The trial went perfectly and I loved that she came to the wedding day prepared to improve what I already thought was near perfection. She has impeccable attention to detail and does not cut corners. She listens to your ideas and doesn't make you look like someone else, keeps your look, but adds ridiculous amounts of amazing to it. My wedding day was about 96 degrees outside and the reception indoors (without AC) felt like a sauna. My makeup looked amazing from start to finish and I looked on point the whole time. Tanya is not only a hair and makeup genius but she is also a beautiful person and truly loves what she does. On a bride's wedding day, looking and feeling beautiful is crucial and every one deserves to feel that way. Tanya can definitely make any bride and her girls look and feel like the amazing women they are.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2013

Tanya made my wedding day!!! She showed up early, was prepared, very professional and have me peace of mind. On top of all of that she made my hair and makeup look absolutely amazing! Thank You Tanya! You truly are the best at what you do!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Tanya Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Seattle, 98155 See on map
    2068540991 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tanya Hair and Makeup)