3830 W. Neptune St., Suite C4, Tampa, FL 33629 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Tan Spa

The Tan Spa is a tanning service based out of Tampa, Florida. The Tan Spa is Tampa Bay’s premier tanning salon, offers two different locations in South Tampa and New Port Richey from your convinence. When you walk down the aisle on your wedding day, you want to make sure your skin looks it’s absolute best, and the Tan Spa can make that possible. The team will indulge you with a spa-like boutique tanning salon experience, allowing you a momentary escape before you return for your wedding day with a gorgeous, healthy-looking tan.

The Tan Spa offers its clients many services to help them look their absolute best. Clients may choose from custom airbrush tans, Mystic HD and Versa spray tans, and tanning beds to acheive their perfect glow. Consultations are also available so that you may discuss your desired results. Spa services include bodywraps, hydration stations, hydromassages, red light beds, and saunas.

65d74457cbc90e78 Bride

Tan Spa 5
Tan Spa 6
Tan Spa 7

Adora · Married on 05/21/2016

Loved my custom airbrush! It was perfect, not to dark and very natural.

Tan Spa 8

Stephanie · Married on 12/28/2015

My sister got married right around Christmas time. She and I both got spray tans from Tan Spa and couldn't be happier with the results! The employees were so helpful, and walked us through what we needed to do to prep for the best results. They also let us know what spray tan options would be best for us; my sister went with the Mystic spray tan and I went with the Versa spray tan. I appreciate how informative and kind they were!

Tan Spa 9
    Tan Spa 10

Meghann · Married on 03/07/2015

I came to Tan Spa in 2015 for my wedding. The girls that work there were very helpful and nice by recommending the airbrush spray tan bridal glow. I absolutely loved my color it looked great in person and in my photos as well. I was thrilled with the amount of compliments I received on the most important day of my life.
    While at Tan Spa I loved how they guided me through everything and customized my tan to my specific needs. They even offered me a complimentary hydration steam bath before for my next spray tan for my brothers wedding in Boston.
    I did the airbrush as well again but this time I did the one which let me shower in 2 hrs! (Which was so convenient) I again got so many compliments I was 6 months pregnant and felt confident and beautiful. Thank you so much Tan Spa for making me feel gorgeous for all my special events. I come there and use the body wrap often as well which I love! The girls are very professional I recommend this place to everyone! All of my friends and family members go there as well now.

Tan Spa 11

Tan Spa FAQ

• What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Spa, Tanning, Skincare
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning, Tanning Bed

• 3830 W. Neptune St., Suite C4 Tampa, 33629 See on map