Tamara Menges Designs

Groves, TX 77619 Map · Phone number

About Tamara Menges Designs

Well Hello!

I am Tamara Menges; I own Tamara Menges Designs, a boutique floral and design firm for the modern bride. I absolutely love what I do more than I can even begin to try to explain. I am so blessed with how far my business has come since we began in 2009, and couln't be proud of where we are going! Take a look around our portfolio, and let us know if you have any questions! We'd love to chat with you!

Follow Tamara Menges Designs on

Image by Archetype Venue: Chateau Cocomar
Image by Archetype Venue: Chateau Cocomar
Venue Chateau Cocomar
Venue Chateau Cocomar

17 Reviews for Tamara Menges Designs

Katie · Married on 04/11/2015

Tamara was a joy to work with for my flowers for my wedding!! I lived out of town when I began wedding planning, so we had our first "meeting" via Skype, and I immediately knew I wanted to work with her! It was very special that she sent out a cute "welcome packet" to me with planning advice and information, which I thought was so sweet, thoughtful, personable and helpful! She was very flexible, responsive, and I felt that she really listened to understand what I was looking for. She completely executed and her arrangements were beyond beautiful! I really knew nothing about flowers or arrangements prior to planning a wedding, so it was so great to have her expertise guide the way! She has a great eye for style and design, so I completely trusted her that everything was going to look fabulous!! She even added black & white stripe ribbon to my bridesmaids bouquets to compliment their black dresses and our black & white striped linens at the reception - I loved that she thought of that small detail! Tamara was wonderful every step of the way, and I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Debe · Married on 08/09/2014

Sweet Tamara created exactly the flowers my daughter envisioned for her wedding. We were blessed with so many wonderful vendors and Tamara was one of the best. We wanted vintage brass containers which we searched for and Tamara created beautiful centerpieces for the reception. The flowers for the wedding was just lovely too. She and her best helper, her husband, are just top notch. She isn't based in Houston but that is not a issue. We were so excited that she was available for my daughter's wedding and can't brag on her enough!

Sent on 08/28/2014

A talented woman who is passionate about what she does.

Tamara Menges has the kindest soul. She is not only an amazing person, but she sure is an excellent florist. My flower arrangements during my wedding day came out beautifully and everyone were talking about how gorgeous they looked. Some people mentioned about the wedding looking like it came out from a magazine and that wouldn't happen without my flowers! I am so thankful for the beautiful arrangements especially during our ceremony. Everyone was just "awed" and you can totally feel the romantic feeling from the flowers she created. Many thanks!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Tamara Menges Designs FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 4,070.00
  • What decor services do you provide? Event Design, Floral Design

• Koby Brown Photography
    Koby Brown Photography Wedding Photographers

We always enjoy working with Tamara Menges Designs! Creative, professional, and a delightful individual to work with. We are certainly pleased to recommend Tamara!

• Bloom Makeup Artistry LLC
    Bloom Makeup Artistry LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tamara Menges floral designs are truly creative and innovative. I have worked with Tamara several times and each time I was completely impressed by the quality of her work and commitment to the client. I have no doubt that she could make any brides vision come to life no matter how unique!

• Brickhouse Bridal
    Brickhouse Bridal Wedding Dresses

Tamara Menges is very professional and great to work with. Definitely recommend to any bride!

• Groves, 77619 See on map