Canyon Way, Weimar, CA 95736 Map · Phone number

About Talia Marie Photography

Congratulations on your recent engagement and upcoming wedding!

Thank you for visiting my wedding wire page! I'm Talia, a premiere Northern California videographer and photographer. Your wedding will be one of the most memorable days of your life. What sets me apart from other wedding photographers is that I strive to not only capture those perfect moments that you will cherish forever, I also value my relationship with you and make it my upmost priority to get to know you as individuals so that when I do capture those moments I know exactly what to look for that shows your unique relationship.

Several years of wedding photography experience have taught me how to capture those simple, sweet moments without you even knowing that my lens was there. My approach is laid back, yet organized. I meet with you several time before your wedding for coffee or park dates to stay involved in the planning process. It is also essential to meet with you wedding venue manager and check out the site beforehand as well. Building a relationship with every part of your wedding is an important part of my job so that your day is seemless.

Your wedding is unique, and so I treat it that way. I custom price and package weddings because I feel it allows me to match exactly what you are envisioning for you day. The day will be completely yours, I take limited weddings per month and just one per day, so I will solely be focusing on your wedding.

You will receive a complimentary engagement session as well as a personalized gift from me (ask me about it!) that I guarantee you will cherish for the rest of your lives together! You will also get a full DVD of all your photographs from your wedding day with a print release as well as a full private, professional print-order friendly online browsing album that you can share with friends and family and where you all can order as many professional prints as you'd like! After your day is over and the dress is taken off, all the decorations have come down and the flowers have dried - your photos will be what you will have as memories that you will cherish for a lifetime and more.

Please take a moment of your time to visit my online portfolio and website www.taliamariephotography.com to get to know my work! I also offer a list of previous brides I have worked with so you can be ensured that I am the photographer you want at your wedding! I would love to get to know you! (530) 320-4996 | taliamariephotography@mail.com

My mission is to provide quality photography & videography services that represent your unique personality and preserve your priceless memories. Above all else, integrity and passion are the most important part of how I work, in my personal and professional life.

I love what I do and it shows in my work!

EQUIPMENT:

Natural outdoor lighting is my absolute favorite to shoot in. I find it more challenging and that it contributes to a more unique photograph, although I do have an in-home studio with professional lighting and backdrop that is a lot of fun as well. My equipment includes a Canon 5D, Canon 50D and a Sony Professional Video Camera, among a variety of lenses. Videography includes full high definition 1080p video. My in-house printing is on a Canon Professional level printer. If you have any further questions regarding my services please feel free to ask!

I edit my photography with Photoshop and/or Canon. With video I edit with Final Cut, Amadeus Pro, iMovie and iDVD.

Follow Talia Marie Photography on

magorian13websit

8 Reviews for Talia Marie Photography

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 06/28/2014

Talia is amazaing. We had a vide range of ages in our wedding party from toddlers to elders. Talia did a great job with everyone and was very professional. She exceed our standards in both our engagement photos to wedding. Hopefully one day she will also photograph our newborn when the time comes.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Robert · Married on 12/27/2013

I did a lot of shopping for a photographer when my only daughter was to be married December 2013. I examined the portfolios from many different photographers in the area. I was impressed with how Talia's work stood out from the rest. The 5 stars I granted to her in each of the areas (Quality, Responsiveness, Professionalism, Value, Flexibility ) are not rubber stamps, but what I feel she really has earned by her performance with our family. I did my homework and I could not have been more satisfied with Talia's work.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Leah · Married on 07/27/2013

Talia is everything you could want in a photographer. She is incredibly talented, fun to work with, professional, and dedicated to her clients and her art. She goes above and beyond in every way. We felt so taken care of - not only on the day of our event, but before and after, as well. The best part was that Talia was so excited about our wedding photos! Her passion and energy was added so much to our wedding. We highly recommend Talia for any event!

Sent on 11/15/2013