2118 Atwood Avenue, Madison, WI 53704 Map · Phone number

About Talbot Photography

Award winning artist/photojournalist Terry Talbot has been photographing weddings in the Madison area for over 30 years. Blending traditional portrait photography with candid photojournalism, Terry's approach tells the story of your wedding day with a memorable collection of elegant, personal and spontaneous images that capture the beauty and joy of your special day. Now available for destination weddings worldwide. All plans include the digital negatives. 608-241-4082

Baker AndersonWedding394
0715alt
1 28WinCE 29

11 Reviews for Talbot Photography

Katie · Married on 01/31/2009

Talbot Photography did and excellent job at our wedding! We are thrilled with how great our pictures turned out. I felt very comfortable and natural during the shoots, not too posed/staged. The pictures reflected this. Terry has a great artistic flare as well! I love how my album is able to tell the story of our wedding day and also includes some of the more artistic poses. He was able to capture emotion and make everyone look great. Overall, I am very pleased with my choice for photography and with the service I received both before, during and after the wedding. I highly recommend Talbot Photography.

Sent on 04/27/2009

Amy · Married on 09/06/2008

Terry at Talbot Photography was fabulous! He wanted to know what I wanted in our photography package. Awesome Pricing, and wonderful turnout. Because of the mixture of his suggestions and our imput we have a wedding album we are very proud of!!

Sent on 04/27/2009

Heidi · Married on 10/20/2007

Terry provided beautiful photo memories for my husband and I...just days after our wedding. Not many photographers give you all of your digital photo files. Terry doing so allowed us to pick and choose which to print for ourselves and for family/friends, and allowed me to create my own photobooks. Terry is very professional and a nice person to work with.

Sent on 04/28/2009

Talbot Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• 2118 Atwood Avenue Madison, 53704 See on map
    6083474082 (Other Phone Number)
    11am to 6pm Tues - Thurs 11am to 7pm Fri and Sat closed Sunday and Monday