Easley, South Carolina, Easley, SC 29640 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Take Part LLC

Take Part LLC is a wedding videography service based in Easley, South Carolina. Their experienced team is dedicated to safeguarding your most special moments through their flexible approach. So that you can remember the day in vivid detail for years to come, their skilled videographers aim to craft cinematic wedding mementos.

To ensure that they capture each wedding’s unique dynamic, Take Part LLC invites soon-to-be newlyweds to meet with them to design a plan. The crew prioritizes communication at every stage of the process so that couples receive results that thoroughly capture their big day. Three packages are available to choose from, all of which include 8 hours of coverage. The cinematography offer contains a 60-second video for social media, and a 5 to 7-minute film, while the photography option features an engagement photoshoot. Photos and videos are all professionally edited and are delivered digitally to couples. For loved ones who can’t make it to the celebration, live-stream services can also be arranged. These feature two hours of coverage and three camera angles to digitally capture the essence of your wedding day.

Follow Take Part LLC on

Videos 3 Videos

8 Reviews for Take Part LLC

Beth B. · Married on 03/20/2021

They are a 10/10

Andrew and his team were incredible!! They captures the most special moments of my day and made a beautiful cinematic film. It captured my day perfectly and I couldn’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 04/27/2021

Take Part LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We absolutely adored retelling your love story. That back and forth energy was perfect!

Judge P. · Married on 11/15/2020

Wedding video/photos

Was fantastic! Andrew Mullinax did our wedding video, and it was a work of art. He is very creative and professional and does not disappoint. I Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/17/2021

Take Part LLC's reply:

Thanks for your kind words! We wish for you two the happiest of marriages. Thanks for trusting us with your memories!

Take Part LLC Pricing

Take Part LLC Price Rates

Take Part LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800
    2nd Shooter
    Custom Graphics
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Take Part LLC

Trey  Keys

Trey Keys

Cinematographer, Editor, and Photographer

My interest in video began with video game montage editing, out of all places. Slowly as time went on I began filming my highschool's football games and eventually graduated to some freelance work. My first wedding video was a great learning experience and went well! Fast forward 5 years later and I am now a full-time creative and part-time student at Clemson University working on weddings, freelance work, and even the Clemson Football Vlog! My main job is working for Take Part as a videographer and editor, however, I am more than capable to do photography!

Filming weddings is fun and unique! I enjoy it because every wedding is different and provides new challenges. I hope we can be a part of your unique and special day!

Andrew  Mullinax

Andrew Mullinax

Cinematographer, Editor, Photographer

Hi! I'm Andrew. I have a fine arts background and a passion for story telling. I've been filming and photographing weddings for over a decade with an emphasis on the cinematic aspect of the individuals stories. I enjoy taking the time to discover what makes a couple unique and special. Every bride and groom has a love story full of events, memories, special occasions and even unique body language expressed between the two of them. I specialize in capturing the those intimate moments. When those special moments occur during your wedding day, you can be sure I'll capture them.

I am also technically obsessive. I take the time and equipment to be sure I don't miss a beat when your once-in-a-lifetime moments happen on your wedding day. You will notice I prefer redundancy over minimalism. I take the time to grab the best compositions and check (and double check) that all things are in order. I like to slow things down when moments have more meaning. Slow motion footage when the groom gets his first look, that special moment between the bride and her father during their first dance, that anticipation in your eyes as you await that first kiss. Obsession is a blessing at these times.

I know all the in's and out's of how weddings work and nothing surprises me. I build trusting relationships with the couples I serve because their most important moments are in my hands to capture. I'd love to help you tell your story! I'd love to Take Part in your wedding day!

Austin  Wade

Austin Wade

Photographer, Cinematographer, Editor

Hey! My name is Austin! I picked up a camera about 3 years ago. I was inspired by two of my friends who were incredible at videography. I knew I wanted to get involved but I personally enjoyed the photography side of things more!

Since then I have had many opportunities to grow my craft in photography. I started my journey by focusing on portrait photography. I really loved the engagement behind it. Meeting new people and starting new friendships has always been so important to me. So much so that I had the opportunity to move across the U.S to Los Angeles where I made even more friends and expanded my craft even further!

I have an incredible wife that has supported me since the beginning! She inspires me every day to keep growing at what I love to do!

Our team at Take Part truly cares about your love story. Every love story is an adventure and we want you to know that you can trust us to capture every aspect of it!

View team

• Easley, South Carolina Easley, SC, 29640 See on map
    Location of (Take Part LLC)