10365 Hood Road S. #101, Jacksonville, FL 32257 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Take One Productions

Take One Productions- Cinematic Wedding Films

Most couples don't think they need a wedding video. They hire a photographer or two and have a couple friends taking video on the iPad or phone. They think a videographer is just another expense. They think that there will be some big camera in their face and their guests faces all day. Or maybe they have sat through a friends wedding video with bad music, long winded speeches and endless running time. Who would want that? I don't want that at my wedding.

Then they start watching one of our films. The see the emotion, the excitement, they find themselves tearing up over a couple they don't even know. The allure of a wedding film becomes clear to them. The want that emotion, that excitement, that epic feeling of love to translate to themselves. Then they add a wedding film to their budget and we are excited to be invited to their big day. After the wedding and they receive their film, they tell us how it was the best decision they ever made, how it was amazing to be able to relive the day in such a way.

Our Prices start at only $2300.00

Follow Take One Productions on

• Videos 4

26 Reviews for Take One Productions

Katherine · Married on 09/30/2017

If I could give these two ten stars for everything, I would!!! Doug and Laura were a pleasure to work with. My husband and I went back and forth on getting a videographer; however, after meeting with Doug and Laura(and viewing their videos), I knew I wanted them to document the big day. Doug and Laura were so professional and flexible. They went with the flow, but still made sure they got the shots they needed. We received our sneak peak trailer within a very timely manner and were more than pleased with what Doug and Laura produced. You can not go wrong with these two!

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2017

I knew from the second I started planning my wedding that I wanted Take One to do my film. I have worked along side Doug and Laura for years and one of the best things that I love about them is that they are not intrusive while filming as most videographers can be. They are masters at getting organic shots and creating a gorgeous timeline. They made me feel so comfortable (let's face it, having cameras in your face all day is not fun) but I can honestly say I didn't "feel" them in the room. I already received a teaser highlight and we were blown away. I absolutely cried when I saw it and I am so thankful that I can hear our vows and speech!!! What an incredible experience and they are absolutely worth every single penny!!! Thank you so much Doug and Laura for giving me something priceless!!!

Alyssa · Married on 02/25/2017

Doug and Laura are amazing!! Absolutely the sweetest people and are so talented! Our video turned out perfectly and it captured our day in such a unique way. They were so accomadating and flexible with our day and all the unique parts of it and even helped us plan our timeline with our photographer. They were a joy to be around on our wedding day and made the day so much fun! Highly recommend Take One Productions!! :)

Take One Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Ivey Pictures
    Ivey Pictures Wedding Photographers

Awesome videographers!!

• Lisa Presnell Productions
    Lisa Presnell Productions Wedding Planners

Take One Productions does amazing work! They would be a perfect choice for your special day. Lisa Presnell Productions values their partnership and highly recommends their services.

• J. Mosley Photography, LLC
    J. Mosley Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Doug and Laura are not only amazing filmmakers - they are wonderful to work along side on the day of the wedding. Their films are beautiful and timeless! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• 10365 Hood Road S., #101 Jacksonville, FL 32257 See on map