10365 Hood Road S. #101, Jacksonville, FL 32257 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Take One Productions

Take One Films- Cinematic Wedding Films

Most couples don't think they need a wedding video. They hire a photographer or two and have a couple friends taking video on the iPad or phone. They think a videographer is just another expense. They think that there will be some big camera in their face and their guests faces all day. Or maybe they have sat through a friends wedding video with bad music, long winded speeches and endless running time. Who would want that? I don't want that at my wedding.

Then they start watching one of our films. The see the emotion, the excitement, they find themselves tearing up over a couple they don't even know. The allure of a wedding film becomes clear to them. The want that emotion, that excitement, that epic feeling of love to translate to themselves. Then they add a wedding film to their budget and we are excited to be invited to their big day. After the wedding and they receive their film, they tell us how it was the best decision they ever made, how it was amazing to be able to relive the day in such a way.

Our Prices start at $3200

28 Reviews for Take One Productions

1 User photo

Take One Productions 1

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing work and amazing people!

I can't believe I ever questioned getting a videographer- hiring Doug and Laura with Take One was absolutely one of the best decisions for our wedding! The day goes by so quickly and they truly were there to capture all the moments that made our big so special. They really captured every moment of our day, from the beginning early-morning getting ready shots, ceremony, grounds, and the party. Not only are they pros at what they do (they know all the right spots, lighting, and angles to get!) they are SO nice and made us feel immediately at ease.
    They also are total pro's and knew our vendors and location from prior work, so they were able to work seamlessly into our timeline, so as opposed to having to 'plan' moments, they were able to capture our moments naturally (while occasionally adjusting some lighting for better shots, of course!)

We also received our teaser SO quickly (while still on our honeymoon!) and our full video package in only around 5 weeks later, which we were SO pleasantly surprised by and loved getting to relive our day so soon after.

They really captured not only our day, but our personalities and what makes my husband and I "us." I cannot recommend them enough if you are even thinking of a videographer- you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Ashton

Ashton Misiak · Married on 11/04/2018

Great Experiance!

Doug and Laura were amazing! They arrived on time, popped in to say hello and went right to work. Laura worked mostly with me, the bride, while Doug got detail shots and shots of my fiancé. Laura was so good about staying just quiet enough to catch the candid moments but she would speak up enough to change where I was standing so the shot would be just right. I had my large dog there with me as my "Dog of Honor" and Laura, being a dog person, understood exactly how important it was to me to have my dog in some of the clips and she worked with him perfectly. Throughout the rest of the day they were both great about giving positive feedback and giving us some great ideas for poses. I liked how they didn't have us do the same thing too many times. At the end of the night I felt like we had made a couple new friends and I was so glad to have had them there for our day. Our sneak peak came out within a couple days and all of our videos were out by 2 months which I was really surprised about. I thought they would take much longer. The documentary videos don't miss a thing while still providing multiple angles. I cannot recommend them enough, super easy to work with and worth every penny!

Take One Productions 2
    Sent on 01/05/2019

Katherine · Married on 09/30/2017

If I could give these two ten stars for everything, I would!!! Doug and Laura were a pleasure to work with. My husband and I went back and forth on getting a videographer; however, after meeting with Doug and Laura(and viewing their videos), I knew I wanted them to document the big day. Doug and Laura were so professional and flexible. They went with the flow, but still made sure they got the shots they needed. We received our sneak peak trailer within a very timely manner and were more than pleased with what Doug and Laura produced. You can not go wrong with these two!

Sent on 11/08/2017

• Ivey Pictures
    Ivey Pictures Wedding Photographers

Awesome videographers!!

• Lisa Presnell Productions
    Lisa Presnell Productions Wedding Planners

Take One Productions does amazing work! They would be a perfect choice for your special day. Lisa Presnell Productions values their partnership and highly recommends their services.

• J. Mosley Photography, LLC
    J. Mosley Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Doug and Laura are not only amazing filmmakers - they are wonderful to work along side on the day of the wedding. Their films are beautiful and timeless! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• 10365 Hood Road S. #101, #101 Jacksonville, Florida, 32257 See on map