Dallas, TX 75237 Map · Phone number

About Table4Two

Elegant Tablesettings for Intimate Occasions

Table4Two is an intimate tablesetting service, that provides an elegantly unique and different approach to the traditional candlelight dinner. We bring the ultimate dining experience to your home or any location of your choice. We offer imaginative, themed tablescapes, reasonably priced--all in the comfort, convenience and privacy of your home or any designated venue.

Our service includes settings for birthdays, graduations, engagement or rehearsal parties, Bride and Groom tables, weddings, anniversaries, holidays, or any occasion.

Although Table4Two is a rental service, we offer the option to purchase a custom designed tablescape to suit any dining decor. We have years of experience tackling the most special of events, and we'll ensure that yours is totally unforgettable!

christmas bling bling
vintage
christmas bling bling

5 Reviews for Table4Two

Kasey · Married on 10/18/2015

Since we were having a wedding showcase at our property to feature our Plaza on the Hill venue, we thought it would be neat to invite local décor vendors to help make us shine. Denise with Table4Two was very enthusiastic to help! Her table décor was beautiful and we received great feedback from her bride and groom table set-up. With all the different set-ups she is able to provide, you're sure to find something to help make your event pop!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Table4Two's reply:

Kasey, I was more than thrilled to be invited to be a part of your showcase! The venue was a beautiful backdrop for my Bride and Groom table. Please be sure to include me with any future events at the Sheraton! Again thanks!

Table4Two did the table settings for both the shower and wedding. They deliver a top-notch quality service with style, excellence in service and quality. I am still receiving compliments for both the shower setting and the sweetheart table. The greatest value for me (other than the things I have already mentioned) was the customization. I communicated my vision for what I wanted and Ms. Brooks brought it to life beyond my expectations. Her creativity and attention to detail was impeccable. Table4Two is at the top of my list for all of my future events! Thank you for making my daughters shower and wedding extra special.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Table4Two's reply:

Thank you so very much for your compliments on my service. It was a sheer pleasure to design your daughter's tables. I loved the challenge it presented in capturing her personality and taste! It was important to me that the intimacy of the setting further enhanced the romantic atmosphere of her special day!
  • User5369677 · event on 07/05/2015

Service was great! Very professional and creative. A very unique design and experience.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Table4Two FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Clean Up, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Clean Up, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Setup
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

• Dallas, 75237 See on map