Albany, NY 12205 Map · Phone number

• Nicolette Media

6 Reviews for T.R. Laz Photo & Video

• Z

Zac · Married on 12/02/2016

I was more than happy when I was able to book TR and his second shooter, Barb Bentley, for our December 2, 2016 Wedding!

As a Wedding DJ myself, I was very particular about what I wanted for my Wedding Day, and I knew that TR and Barb would be able to deliver in spades! I was not disappointed.

TR and Barb were with us from the first photos of us getting ready, right through the last dance of the night, which was incredibly generous of them (many photographers take off after about an hour of open dancing, missing many "moments" which really help make the celebration.) They worked with us to get some very cool "fun" shots at the venue's bowling alley, and were open to any suggestion that we had.

I can't recommend this team enough, and with well over 30 years of experience, you really can't get anyone in the Capital Region who knows more about shooting Weddings than Mr. Laz! I just can't thank them enough!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Amber · Married on 05/03/2013

TR is professional -- captures amazing pictures that are not your everyday photos and the value is great.
    I would highly recommend TR to take your pictures no matter what your occasion --

Sent on 05/23/2013

Kelsey · Married on 09/02/2012

T.R. was amazing to work with, his professionalism and knowledge of the field really set him apart. He captured moments of our wedding day that we will cherish forever, while seamlessly working in cooperation with our other vendors. It was amazing to see the teamwork between him and our photographer Mark L. Emerson. There was never a point in time where I had to question if he had gotten something on camera, he seemed to already be there when an important moment was about to occur. This is priceless in a videographer. Thank you so much T.R.!

Sent on 09/05/2012

• Albany, 12205 See on map
    Location of (T.R. Laz Photo & Video)