701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97205 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About T. Lucas Photography

I'm lucky to have photography not only as one of my deepest heartfelt passions, but also as a way that I can genuinely give back to the world from the most vibrant parts of who I am at my core.

I strive to make everyone feel comfortable about who they are and who they are with. I am here to be your hype woman--to build you up and cheer you on! Loving yourself for all of your unique features and interests is so incredibly important.

Whether you want an adventurous wedding or an intimidate elopement -- I'm here to capture your special moment for years to come!

Follow T. Lucas Photography on

3 Reviews for T. Lucas Photography

• Abigail

Abigail Williams · Married on 02/15/2020

Couldn't ask for more

Book with her!! For something small like a walk in the park with your doggy in Autumn, or big like your wedding or any event. Taneesha has been doing our photos for 6 years! She did my maternity photos and did a session with me and my daughter every year. She's timely, easy to communicate with, as well as just fun to have. She is intentional about special moments and details to capture. She did my brothers wedding and my sister-in-law looks back at the detail photos of her dress and says "wow, I never would have thought I'd treasure these details as much as I do."

Taneesha wants to sit down with you to map out your day and make sure you get each moment captured that you have always dreamed of. She's very experienced with weddings and has lots of great advice for stressed out brides! Me. When I sat down with her a couple days before my wedding, she helped me map out some important details that I wasn't sure about. I love her and will definitely be asking her to capture more special times for us.

Sent on 02/28/2020

Samantha Peterson · Married on 09/28/2019

Aaaaamazing

Taneesha was calm and welcoming during both our engagment photos and our wedding day. My husband and I both being people who have never had pictures taken professionally couldn't have been easy to work with. But Taneesha made it seem that way. Our wedding photos certainly brought tears to ours and our family's eyes as we looked through them. We will forever cherish the work that Taneesha did for us and trust us, your wedding day goes by SO fast, that it's essential to have the photos to look back in and remember it all. We look forward to having Taneesha shoot our pregnacy photos as well when that day comes!

Sent on 02/22/2020

T. Lucas Photography Pricing

T. Lucas Photography Price Rates

• Portland, OR, 97205 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (T. Lucas Photography)
  • Gresham, OR, 97030 See on map
    Location of (T. Lucas Photography)