Portland, OR 97215 Map · Phone number

About Swoon Floral Design

Hi! Welcome to Swoon!

My name is Kim, I'm a Portland native and the owner and designer of Swoon Floral Design. Being creative has always been a significant part of my life. From a young age I was always looking for something to design, repurpose, and create. With a background in interior design + horticulture, I am able to combine my passion for flowers + foliage, color, texture, and fabulous spaces by creating one of a kind arrangements for style savvy couples.

Whether you are looking for a single arrangement, or floral for an entire event, I will ensure each creation reflects your unique style + aesthetic. I love working closely with my clients, making sure their wedding or event is the most cherished of occasions.

Consultations are complimentary and by appointment only.

• Botanica Floral Design
  • Here Comes the Bloom
  • Leaf & Petal

30 Reviews for Swoon Floral Design

• Karine

Karine B · Married on 10/08/2019

Swoon made our day an absolute dream!

We are so incredibly lucky to have found Kim at Swoon! Flowers were an incredibly important part of our day and Kim delivered above and beyond our imagination. We knew we wanted something other than just your traditional wedding flowers - we wanted something special that would make our day feel magical and it was clear Kim understood our vision from the get-go.

Kim is a true artist, and her talent showed through in all the details. She worked with us to bring to life a day filled with special touches such as tree floral installation and changing flower themes for different parts of the day. We were completely wow-ed by her work and also appreciated her flexibility throughout the process.

Kim was key in making our day a magical experience and we cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfectly beautiful florals!

Seriously talented! The florals really made my event space and tables stand out and greatly enhanced the space. People continuously compliment how beautiful the flowers were! Due to space changes, we had to add more florals and have some moved and Kim was very accommodating and helpful.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Judie · Married on 09/22/2018

I love flowers. As MOB, when my daughter and I discussed the flowers for her wedding we knew the lush, abundant look we were going for. Swoon Floral Designs is all that and more. First, Kim is great to work with, so sweet and accommodating. As the planning progressed we fine tuned the vision, and that entailed some color adjustments with the florals from what we originally discussed. Kim made wonderful suggestions. The flowers Kim provided made the wedding the most beautiful I have ever seen. (maybe I'm a bit biased, but that is also what I have heard over and over from our guests). On the wedding day we had to make a last minute call on a rain plan that could have included a clear top tent. Looking at the forecast, it was predicted to rain till 2, then clear. The ceremony was at 5. We decided to go without the tent. Meanwhile Kim was constructing the outside florals and arch in the pouring rain! It did clear at 2:30, and we had the most beautiful setting for the ceremony. When our guests entered the ballroom it was perfection. I can't thank Kim enough. Swoon is the perfect name. I'm still swooning over how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 09/27/2018

• Rosycakes Wedding Cakes

Kim is simply amazing with flowers! Everything she creates is a perfect reflection of the event she is designing for! Stunningly beautiful work! We highly recommend Swoon Floral Design!

• Mint and Mirth Bar Services & Beverages

When I see photos of her floral work, I SWOON! Yes, Swoon Floral is aptly named!! These are no run-of-the-mill arrangements. I've been consistently impressed with the quality, originality, and attention to detail that Kim puts into her creations. I highly recommend Swoon for ANY of your floral needs.

• Something Borrowed Portland Wedding Rentals

Kim has quickly become my "go-to" gal for any of my floral needs. If you give her a few ideas, she runs with them and never disappoints. In addition to her amazing floral designing talents, she is a super sweetheart! You want to become her best friend after the first time meeting her! I cannot recommend Kim enough for any of your floral needs!

• Portland, 97215 See on map
    Location of (Swoon Floral Design)