Portland, OR 97215 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Swoon Floral Design

Hi! Welcome to Swoon!

My name is Kim, I'm a Portland native and the owner and designer of Swoon Floral Design. Being creative has always been a significant part of my life. From a young age I was always looking for something to design, repurpose, and create. With a background in interior design + horticulture, I am able to combine my passion for flowers + foliage, color, texture, and fabulous spaces by creating one of a kind arrangements for style savvy couples.

Whether you are looking for a single arrangement, or floral for an entire event, I will ensure each creation reflects your unique style + aesthetic. I love working closely with my clients, making sure their wedding or event is the most cherished of occasions.

Consultations are complimentary and by appointment only.

28 Reviews for Swoon Floral Design

Swoon Floral Design 5
Swoon Floral Design 6
Swoon Floral Design 7

Judie · Married on 09/22/2018

I love flowers. As MOB, when my daughter and I discussed the flowers for her wedding we knew the lush, abundant look we were going for. Swoon Floral Designs is all that and more. First, Kim is great to work with, so sweet and accommodating. As the planning progressed we fine tuned the vision, and that entailed some color adjustments with the florals from what we originally discussed. Kim made wonderful suggestions. The flowers Kim provided made the wedding the most beautiful I have ever seen. (maybe I'm a bit biased, but that is also what I have heard over and over from our guests). On the wedding day we had to make a last minute call on a rain plan that could have included a clear top tent. Looking at the forecast, it was predicted to rain till 2, then clear. The ceremony was at 5. We decided to go without the tent. Meanwhile Kim was constructing the outside florals and arch in the pouring rain! It did clear at 2:30, and we had the most beautiful setting for the ceremony. When our guests entered the ballroom it was perfection. I can't thank Kim enough. Swoon is the perfect name. I'm still swooning over how beautiful everything was!

Swoon Floral Design 8
    Swoon Floral Design 9
    Swoon Floral Design 10
    Swoon Floral Design 11
    Swoon Floral Design 12
    Swoon Floral Design 13
    Swoon Floral Design 14

Chas · Married on 07/13/2018

Kim’s weddings are an absolute vision of perfection. Her designs are inspired, executed with beautiful blooms, and lavish. Kim curates rich silks, and candles, and her wedding bouquets are especially pristine and well-sized. You will not be disappointed!

Madison · Married on 08/26/2017

Hands down the best vendor for my wedding. I cannot rave enough about Swoon. Kim is not only an amazing florist, but also we hired her to also do our event design, and she blew us away. If you do nothing else, hire Kim to do your entire wedding; from floral to event design and you will not be sorry. From the get go, Kim met with us and developed an entire theme and mood board for our wedding. I had no idea what I wanted for my wedding, colors, theme, etc. so Kim took the general feel and ran with it. When she first sent us our quote, she sent a mood board and pinterest board along with a color pallet. From then on, she designed our entire wedding, from place settings to the escort card display. She was available to me all the time, and unbelievably prompt with getting back to me. She went, truly, above and beyond and my husband (who didn’t really think flowers or event design were that important) will be the first to tell you how Kim was the best decision we made for the entire wedding. She is worth so much more than she charges. She took all the stress out of planning for me, and I truly got to enjoy the process. When the wedding came, it was unbelievably gorgeous. Not only did she plan everything down to the tiniest detail, her floral arrangements where stunning. I received so many compliments on just how beautiful my wedding was and how gorgeous the floral was. Kim is truly an artist and if I had to do it all over again, the only thing I would change would be to hire her sooner. Brides….Kim will make your life and your wedding amazing. Thank you Kim for giving me everything I ever could even dream of for my wedding.

Swoon Floral Design 15

Swoon Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 168.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Rosycakes
    Rosycakes Wedding Cakes

Kim is simply amazing with flowers! Everything she creates is a perfect reflection of the event she is designing for! Stunningly beautiful work! We highly recommend Swoon Floral Design!

• Mint and Mirth
    Mint and Mirth Wedding Caterers

When I see photos of her floral work, I SWOON! Yes, Swoon Floral is aptly named!! These are no run-of-the-mill arrangements. I've been consistently impressed with the quality, originality, and attention to detail that Kim puts into her creations. I highly recommend Swoon for ANY of your floral needs.

• Something Borrowed Portland
    Something Borrowed Portland Wedding Rentals

Kim has quickly become my "go-to" gal for any of my floral needs. If you give her a few ideas, she runs with them and never disappoints. In addition to her amazing floral designing talents, she is a super sweetheart! You want to become her best friend after the first time meeting her! I cannot recommend Kim enough for any of your floral needs!

• Portland, OR 97215 See on map