Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Swoon Floral Design

Hi! Welcome to Swoon!

My name is Kim, I’m a Portland native and the owner and designer of Swoon Floral Design. Being creative has always been a significant part of my life. From a young age I was always looking for something to design, repurpose, and create.  With a background in interior design + horticulture, I am able to combine my passion for flowers + foliage, color, texture, and fabulous spaces by creating one of a kind arrangements for style savvy couples.

Whether you are looking for a single arrangement, or floral for an entire event, I will ensure each creation reflects your unique style + aesthetic.  I love working closely with my clients, making sure their wedding or event is the most cherished of occasions.

Consultations are complimentary and by appointment only.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Hands down the best vendor for my wedding. I cannot rave enough about Swoon. Kim is not only an amazing florist, but also we hired her to also do our event design, and she blew us away. If you do nothing else, hire Kim to do your entire wedding; from floral to event design and you will not be sorry. From the get go, Kim met with us and developed an entire theme and mood board for our wedding. I had no idea what I wanted for my wedding, colors, theme, etc. so Kim took the general feel and ran with it. When she first sent us our quote, she sent a mood board and pinterest board along with a color pallet. From then on, she designed our entire wedding, from place settings to the escort card display. She was available to me all the time, and unbelievably prompt with getting back to me. She went, truly, above and beyond and my husband (who didn’t really think flowers or event design were that important) will be the first to tell you how Kim was the best decision we made for the entire wedding. She is worth so much more than she charges. She took all the stress out of planning for me, and I truly got to enjoy the process. When the wedding came, it was unbelievably gorgeous. Not only did she plan everything down to the tiniest detail, her floral arrangements where stunning. I received so many compliments on just how beautiful my wedding was and how gorgeous the floral was. Kim is truly an artist and if I had to do it all over again, the only thing I would change would be to hire her sooner. Brides….Kim will make your life and your wedding amazing. Thank you Kim for giving me everything I ever could even dream of for my wedding.

Photos
Profile Picture Madison, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim’s weddings are an absolute vision of perfection. Her designs are inspired, executed with beautiful blooms, and lavish. Kim curates rich silks, and candles, and her wedding bouquets are especially pristine and well-sized. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Chas, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Swoon floral design is amazing! Kim was wonderful to work with and did an excellent job at hearing my vision and bringing it to life with florals!

Profile Picture User7817022, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews

Flower Girl Baskets
Single Flowers
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Kim is simply amazing with flowers! Everything she creates is a perfect reflection of the event she is designing for! Stunningly beautiful work! We highly recommend Swoon Floral Design!

When I see photos of her floral work, I SWOON! Yes, Swoon Floral is aptly named!! These are no run-of-the-mill arrangements. I've been consistently impressed with the quality, originality, and attention to detail that Kim puts into her creations. I highly recommend Swoon for ANY of your floral needs.

Kim has quickly become my "go-to" gal for any of my floral needs. If you give her a few ideas, she runs with them and never disappoints. In addition to her amazing floral designing talents, she is a super sweetheart! You want to become her best friend after the first time meeting her! I cannot recommend Kim enough for any of your floral needs!

Portland, OR 97215   See On Map