Swink Style Bar - Downtown

Seattle, WA View map Visit website

Swink Style Bar is a beauty business located in downtown Seattle, Washington that has been specializing in bridal hair and makeup services since 2009. They understand how important it is that you look fabulous and feel amazing on such an big day! At Swink they strive to provide inspiring services in a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere. Their team of talented stylists and makeup artists will perform all services in their salon, they do not offer onsite services at this time.

It’s one of the biggest days of your life. So, yes, you’ve got to look amazing! And you want the same for your whole bridal party. Swink's staff is dedicated to sending you to the altar feeling utterly radiant. At Swink, it’s all about you. Swink's hair and makeup stylists bring out the bride of your dreams. They will also sprinkle the same charm on everyone in your party—moms, bridesmaids, flower girls, even grandma!

For hair, their experienced bridal certified stylists are capable of creating any style that you desire, from updos to half up half down, braids and anything in between. Skilled makeup artists can apply contour, eye, and natural makeup for the whole wedding party, as well as false lashes. Swink also offers brow and lash tinting, tweezing, waxing and even tattoo coverage if desired. Swink Style Bar encourages clients to set up a trial, with a complete run-through of your desired look, in order to make sure everyone is on the same page and you leave feeling confident with your look going into the wedding day. An added perk is Swink Style Bar's dedicated bridal coordinator who will work with you to schedule all of your appointments to ensure a stress free wedding day.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$64

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

4.3 out of 5 rating

• Christina
    Christina J. Married on 09/04/2021

Perfect wedding hair

First I just have to say how much I appreciate the flexibility offered by Swink, especially in the postponement and re-scheduling required by the pandemic. Additionally, I was making changes to who was getting hair and makeup done when up to two weeks before the wedding and Swink had no problem with it. I think this would have been nearly impossible with any other hair/makeup vendor.
    I did end up choosing to do my wedding makeup myself after my trial, because I didn't like how the makeup turned out. Swink did offer to bring me in for another trial free of charge, but I declined. A couple of my bridesmaids had their makeup done at Swink and we all loved how that turned out, so it's possible I'm just really picky about my makeup.
    My entire wedding party and my mom had our hair done at Swink and everyone was thrilled, but me most of all. My hair was perfect. Seriously pinterest-worthy, and lasted all day.
  • Xuan
    Xuan D. Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommended

Mo is a miracle worker! Not only did she do an amazing job on my hair and make-up, she also managed to fit my mom's hair and make up in despite my mom's appointment not being in the book. During my trial she took the time to figure out my vision and style and was very receptive of the feedback I had. Thank you so much Mo!
  • Nikaela
    Nikaela Married on 12/22/2018

Quick, talented, & beautiful

I was recommended to Swink by one of my bridesmaids and I am SO happy I chose to go with them. While I was hoping to have an on-site vendor, this turned out to be the perfect choice. We arranged for all our girls to be dropped off at their appointment time & had cars to shuttle them to the venue, which worked out to be a nice central place for everyone to meet. We had a total for 13 ladies, including a 4 year old flower girl & both our moms, and they got us in and out even quicker than our contracted time! Working with Amy was a dream, she managed to get us all put together in our allotted time, even when I added people, rearranged times, added/removed services, she was so responsive and kind in a stressful time! Tiara did both my hair and makeup at my trial and day-of and he was a gem. With very little guiding from me, she was able to take my natural self and make it even better. Nothing was over the top, and I still looked like myself while feeling like a celebrity. Everyone looked beautiful, felt even better, and every person we worked with there was polite, helpful, and really helped pump up our energy while keeping us calm in what could be a very stressful time! I will definitely be using their services again in the future!
  • illustration stars

97 photos · 04/13/2019

611 Stewart Street Seattle, WA, 98101
2066827070

Mon-Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm Saturday 9:00-7:00pm Sunday 10:00am-5:00pm
Location of (Swink Style Bar - Downtown)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding