611 Stewart Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Swink Style Bar - Downtown

Swink Style Bar has been specializing in bridal services since 2009. We know how important it is to look amazing for your photos, your groom and your guests. We are excited you're considering Swink Style Bar to be a part of this very important date. Swink is dedicated to making you and your bridal party look beautiful by providing amazing services in a relaxed and enjoyable environment.

We would love the opportunity to provide bridal hair and makeup services on your wedding day but unfortunately we don't offer onsite services. We are dedicated to making brides and bridesmaids look radiant and we do fabulous bridal hair and makeup in a lovely, non-stressful environment.

Our goal for any customer is to feel and look beautiful, especially on her wedding day! Our bridal appointments are scheduled with plenty of time in order to create a stress-free day. This is your time to communicate to your stylist your ideas/desires for your wedding day hair and makeup. Our trial appointments include a consultation plus a full run through. We use this time to work out all the kinks (pun intended) and to ensure everything is done just the way you imagined. We take photos at the trial appointment and complete a makeup chart. Additionally, when you book bridal services, you receive personal attention from our Bridal Coordinator. If you need to make any changes/additions/deletions to your bridal party appointments, she will assist you with this, ensuring you and the members of your bridal party are well taken care of. We know that this is one of the biggest days of your life and that it has to be perfect!

Best place to get beautiful.

— Seattle Bride Editor's Choice Award

whitneyheinrich0237 4
kendalrichardsbms

12 Reviews for Swink Style Bar - Downtown

nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

I had a great experience with this salon. I used them for my engagement photos, I had a trial done and also for my wedding day. They did such a great job! I had my mom and groom's mom and my 6 bridesmaids all get their makeup done and everyone looked so great! They made adjustments if someone wanted to tweak something. Very great experience!

Sarah · Married on 03/17/2012

After I looked into having someone come to my hotel suite to do my hair and makeup on the day of my wedding and finding out it was way out of my budget, I found Swink. They had really great reviews and the salon was located right across the street from our hotel, plus they could accomodate my entire bridal party on the big day. I also loved the idea that in addition to the appointments for my wedding hair and makeup for the bride, they include a trial appointment so you can test things out.

I had my trial appointments about three weeks before my wedding and liked the results, but I showed up on my wedding day with a few changes I wanted to make. My hairdresser agreed and said the changes would be no problem. It was so fun to be there with my mom and all my bridesmaids around me while I got pretty. I was so nervous but in the end everything turned out perfectly and I couldn't wait for the groom to see me! He absolutely loved everything about my hair and makeup.

It was $200 for the Bridal Hair & Makeup Package which included a trial hair and trial makeup appointment plus the wedding day appointments (a total of 4 appointments). I thought this was a really good price and the trial appointments were absolutely worth it (I did the trial the day of my bridal shower). The also serve complimentary champagne for the wedding day appointments, which was fun.

Bridesmaid Hair is $50 and Bridesmaid Makeup is $45. Some of my bridal party thought this was too expensive but the ones who did use Swink on the wedding day were happy with the results. I'd definitely recommend Swink based on price and results.

Swink Style Bar - Downtown FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Keratin, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing