611 Stewart Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Swink Style Bar - Downtown

Swink Style Bar has been specializing in bridal services since 2009. We know how important it is to look amazing for your photos, your groom and your guests. We are excited you're considering Swink Style Bar to be a part of this very important date. Swink is dedicated to making you and your bridal party look beautiful by providing amazing services in a relaxed and enjoyable environment.

We would love the opportunity to provide bridal hair and makeup services on your wedding day but unfortunately we don't offer onsite services. We are dedicated to making brides and bridesmaids look radiant and we do fabulous bridal hair and makeup in a lovely, non-stressful environment.

Our goal for any customer is to feel and look beautiful, especially on her wedding day! Our bridal appointments are scheduled with plenty of time in order to create a stress-free day. This is your time to communicate to your stylist your ideas/desires for your wedding day hair and makeup. Our trial appointments include a consultation plus a full run through. We use this time to work out all the kinks (pun intended) and to ensure everything is done just the way you imagined. We take photos at the trial appointment and complete a makeup chart. Additionally, when you book bridal services, you receive personal attention from our Bridal Coordinator. If you need to make any changes/additions/deletions to your bridal party appointments, she will assist you with this, ensuring you and the members of your bridal party are well taken care of. We know that this is one of the biggest days of your life and that it has to be perfect!

Best place to get beautiful.

— Seattle Bride Editor's Choice Award

kendalrichardsbms

14 Reviews for Swink Style Bar - Downtown

• Ana

Ana · Married on 11/10/2018

My hair was absolutely perfect and lasted all day and night!

I would absolutely recommend using Swink for your wedding day hair style! I had visited them years ago (when they were in the University Village) and loved the experience then, so I thought about looking into their services for wedding day hair. The bridal coordinator was so helpful and flexible with the planning. The price was on the lower end of average of what I had found in the Seattle area. My hair trial was a few weeks before the wedding and I brought in some pictures off Pinterest for inspiration, but I trusted my lovely stylist Ashley and told her the only thing I really want is for my hair to not look as thin as it is and to be up and stay up for 12+ hours. I have fine hair, and not a whole lot of it, so I was very pleased with the way she was able to make my hair look full and intricate. She was absolutely fantastic. A few of my bridesmaids and my mom also got their hair done for the wedding (without a trial) and it turned out pretty good overall. If you do go with Swink, I highly recommend a trial run if you have difficult hair or hair that doesn't like to stay put even with hair spray. I would definitely recommend them and use them again in a heart beat.

Hannah · Married on 08/27/2017

My bridal party all received hair and makeup by Swink and I am SO glad we came- we all left looking great. I had gone in to the salon the Friday before my wedding to have my hair done for my bridal shower and was able to work with the same stylist on the day of the wedding. Since we were all wearing our hair down in loose curls, Swink let me book the wedding party as a series of standard blow out appointments (versus booking as a wedding party which costs more) and this option saved us quite a bit of money. I would only recommend doing it this way if you are requesting a simple look because it does not allow for buffer time to do any re-dos (which we didn't need so it worked out great for us :) ). The staff was all extremely kind and made us feel special, I highly recommend coming here.

Swink Style Bar - Downtown FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing