Farmington, NY 14425 Map · Phone number

About Sweets by Marie

It began in 2002, at my daughter's 2nd Birthday, I made and decorated a teddy bear cake which my daughter loved! At the party everyone raved and said why don't you start your own business. So I did. Within six months, we designed and built a full kitchen in our basement, which is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.

Ever since, I have been addicted to baking and decorating. I have taken several local cake decorating classes, but my true creative side was discovered when I saw New York City author, teacher and cake artist, Scott Clark Woolley on television. With Scott's help my sugar art has improved considerably and I am now able to offer these unique creations to you.

I use the very best ingredients I can find and everything is made FRESH, NEVER FROZEN! All cakes are created especially for your celebration. Browse through my site and view the many cakes that I have created. You may contact me directly with any questions at: marie@sweetsbymarie.com .

Thank you for considering Sweets by Marie for your special celebration.

wc90
rosesandpear
rosesandpearl

22 Reviews for Sweets by Marie

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2018

Marie is awesome. We went to her house, tasted the goods, and hired her to make a 3 tier carrot cake for my daughters wedding. We also had her make 300 mini cupcakes and 300 cookies. The cake was simple amazing. The cookies and cupcakes too. Marie is easy to work with, and her sweets are top notch.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Teresa · Married on 06/19/2016

Cake was beautiful and delicious. So many compliments. Very happy with it!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/11/2015

Marie was amazing to work with. She made a cake for us to try different flavors, icing, and fillings. She helped us with what flavors would go with what fillings. Something I thought would go together, she suggested something better. My now husband didn't even want to try anywhere else, he loved the cake so much. We got 3 different kinds of cupcakes (which looked like mini cakes) and our own personal cake to cut. It was all amazing! We got so many compliments on it, so many people saying it was the best cake they had ever had.

She also makes you new cutting cake for your one year anniversary. I so cannot wait to eat that cake!! I would absolutely suggest her to anyone!

Sent on 01/24/2016