29 Hyannis Rd., Plymouth, MA 02360 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Sweetferns

I would like to thank all for the wonderful years that we have been doing weddings. It has been an honor. This 2014 Season will be our last Season! We are going to venture into another business. I wish you all much LOVE and Happiness planning your Weddings........Kindly Gale

41 Reviews for Sweetferns

Marci · Married on 07/12/2014

I found Gale at Sweetferns through the preferred vendor list at our venue, and I'm so glad that I did. Gale has a beautiful flower studio attached to her home in Plymouth right down the street from where we were getting married. I met with her about a year before the wedding, and I knew that I was going to book her immediately. She was very knowledgeable and clearly does beautiful work, but she was not pushy at all. Not once did she try to up-sell me. In fact, she even helped me cut costs and told me which arrangements were unnecessary. The end result were gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets and sprays. Our bridal party wore black so we used the flowers as our pop of color, and they were perfect. It all came together just how we envisioned it. I would recommend Sweetferns to anyone getting married on the South Shore or Cape Cod.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2012

Gale is a joy to work with. I'm not very flower savvy and when I first met Gale she put me at ease. She has so much knowledge and so many ideas that I knew I was in good hands. She was able to make several suggestions and was very flexible with a last minute change of changing the drop off location of our beautiful flowers as well as adding fresh flowers to the cake. I loved every single flower on my wedding day. Thank you Gale - you are a gem!!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Pamela · Married on 10/16/2010

I highly recommend Gale from Sweet Ferns. My wedding was on the water and I really wanted to do a “beach theme” but didn’t know how to incorporate it with the planning. On our first meeting, Gale got to know me well and asked questions not only about the wedding, but also about our style and personalities. I expressed that we liked starfish, sea glass, and blue colors and she did a fabulous job of incorporating the beach elements with her floral designs. She even designed pieces for the gazebo, pew markers, cocktail hour and cake tables. All of the bouquets were stunning and she was a fabulous vendor to work with – great with email and phone communications, warm personality, and very unique and creative ideas!

Sent on 11/03/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Shannon Grant Photography
    Shannon Grant Photography Wedding Photographers

Gale of Sweetferns floral design is a true visionary. We have collaborated on numerous photo shoots and each time her designs blow me away. Her well trained eye really does wonders with floral arrangements and she is a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her to any of my brides!

• 29 Hyannis Rd. Plymouth, 02360 See on map