Sweet to the End

• Upland Events and Banquet Center
  • Nestleton Waters Inn

3 Reviews for Sweet to the End

Renita · Married on 07/18/2015

Nina is the star behind Sweet to the End. My fiancé and I went to meet her and had the pleasure of devouring the samples she gave us. I would have given her a blank cheque in that moment to have her make our wedding cake. Luckily, her prices are much more affordable than some of the other places I've checked out. She is not only a great baker, but she is so personable. Alex and I took a liking to her right away. We didn't feel pressured to book with her at all.

If you are looking for a wedding cake/baker who is:
    1. Able to make beautiful and delicious cakes
    2. Offers good prices
    Then I highly recommend Sweet to the End.

Sent on 01/26/2015
  • Kemmie

Nkem · Married on 05/09/2015

It was honestly such a pleasure to work with Nina, not only is she talented beyond belief, she is generally such a sweet and caring person! She made our cake, a beautiful 4 tier with four flavours and our macaron favours (which were the talk of the night!) She worked within our budget and everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! She was definitely one of the favourite vendors we worked with! She was prompt to answer emails and more than willing to brainstorm to make our day perfect. I had no worries or reservations when it came to our cake, I knew it was in skilled hands. I look forward to ordering our anniversary cake from Nina!

Thanks again!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Christina · Married on 09/30/2017

0.6
      1.0
      1.0

Wow! I contacted Sweet to the end for a gender reveal cake on IG in the hopes that I would fall in love and then use her for my wedding. She also has a FB page but I don't have FB and her page says contact her over IG or FB. Almost a month and 2 messages later, she finally replies on IG. How unprofessional. The kicker is I left my number in these messages. I get it--sometimes technology is weird but like why not call the person and apologize and try to get my business. The fact that it takes her almost a month to reply is kinda ridiculous! Definitely would not want her to be a vendor for my wedding!!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2017