North Augusta, SC 29860 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Sweet Tea Videography

Sweet Tea Videography is based out of the CSRA and has just begun booking dates to film Weddings, "Bringing Home Baby", Birthday Parties and Armed Force Deployments. Any event that is meaningful to you can be filmed- Sweet Tea Videography is not limited to only weddings! Send me an email at sweet.tea.videos@gmail.com if you're interested in having Sweet Tea Videography film your event, so you can spend time making the memories.. not the home videos!

Marks8capture
Lewis2out

• Videos 7

2 Reviews for Sweet Tea Videography

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2012

Courtney was FABULOUS! She really went above and beyond filming our special day (arrived at the salon before I did!). I felt like she really cared about making us happy with our video, and she did! She was there to capture every special moment during the day, but completely blended into the scenery (which everyone knows is important for any videographer or photographer). She asked me multiple times about my expectations and preferences, and delivered exactly what we wanted in our final DVD. She was even ahead of schedule getting it edited and back to us! I would recommend Sweet Tea Videography to anyone looking for a great videographer, wedding or otherwise!

Sent on 07/18/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2012

I am so glad that I found Courtney to shoot my wedding. The final video result far exceeded my expectations. As a photographer myself, i spent more time thinking about the pictures and searching for my photographer, and i didnt even think i wanted a video until last minute. I am so glad i did, because after getting both products back, the video is definitely my favorite!! She did an amazing job capturing all those moments that were a blur to me on my big day, and piecing it together in a way that shows so much emotion. I will truly treasure the video forever. Thank you Courtney!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Sweet Tea Videography FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD