W152 N7774 Countryside Dr., Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 49

About Sweet Pea Cinema

Sweet Pea Cinema films are meant to do one thing: bring you back to the beauty and emotion of your wedding day like nothing else can.

It's why our couples say their Sweet Pea film is their most treasured keepsake of their wedding.

We work with just 15 couples each season to produce some of the most stunning wedding cinematography you will ever see.

We'd love to hear more about your big day! Feel free to call us today at (262) 227-6134.

Follow Sweet Pea Cinema on

1 User photo

Sweet Pea Cinema 1
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2017

Cindy and Dean are an incredible video team and just the sweetest, nicest, down to earth people. We spent a great deal of time interviewing to find the "perfect" videography team to make our shy personalities feel comfortable. You spend an entire day with these people and you have to get comfortable being "intimate"-ish with them standing there. They couldn't have made it any easier for us - we felt so comfortable, they were so encouraging. They had some GREAT ideas for shots and moments that I CANNOT wait to see! We haven't seen the final product yet, but from what we have seen, their editing skills are EXCELLENT! We asked for a bit of a custom package and they were so accomodating with exactly what we were looking for. I would absolutely choose them again. You cannot go wrong with this duo, trust me! THANK YOU Cindy and Dean, we love you guys!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Sweet Pea Cinema 2

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2016

We found Sweet Pea Cinema by fate. My now husband and I had gone back and forth on having a videographer at all until about 5 months before our wedding date. Needless to say, that doesn't leave a lot of time or availability. In our search, we came across Sweet Pea Cinema and were instantly blown away by the sample work we viewed. My very first phone conversation I had with Cindy, to get familiarized and see if we would be a good fit, I had such a positive feeling and knew it was meant to be. When my now husband and I met with Cindy and Dean, it was at our wedding venue, and we toured the site together. It was such a pleasant visit and wonderful for them to view the site to see what they had to work with in additional to getting to know them. We loved that Cindy and Dean both, were so professional, passionate and extremely organized and detailed. They didn't miss anything. They take pride in what they do and it clearly comes across in their work. My husband and I were absolutely blown away with what they were able to capture and add to our day. It was one of the best decisions we ever made in our wedding planning. My advice is: Do have a videographer and DO use Sweet Pea Cinema!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Hallie · Married on 08/28/2015

I was able to Skype with Cindy before meeting her and Dean in person before our wedding, and from the start, I felt comfortable! They filmed my cousin Talia's wedding which is where I first saw their work and I knew I had to have them for my wedding! We waited less than two weeks to see our Sneek Peak which was awesome, too! Would highly recommend to friends and family!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Sweet Pea Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,900.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• I do.
    I do. Wedding Officiants

I worked with Sweet Pea during Rustic Manor's Fancy Fake Wedding Event and they were amazing! They perfectly captured the events and the emotion of the day and provided great artistic insight and influence. They were also extremely professional and easy to work with!

• Orphonic Weddings
    Orphonic Weddings Wedding Videographers

Holy cow, they do good work! Is it a conflict of interest for me to say that, since I'm also a wedding videographer? Maybe... but it doesn't change the fact that their films are undeniably good. As a wedding videographer, Sweet Pea is one of my role-models. I have sent clients their way before, and i'll do it again.

• Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
    Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel Hotel Weddings

Cindy & Dean are amazing! They really take the time to make sure everything is great for your wedding. Their highlight videos really capture the important parts of your wedding day like I haven't seen before!! They will take great care of you from start to finish!

• W152 N7774 Countryside Dr. Menomonee Falls, 53051 See on map