Sweet Meadows Flower Shop

155 Portland Ave www.sweetweddingflowers.com, Dover, NH 03820 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Meadows Flower Shop

From Simple to Sophisticated, Sweet Meadows Flower Shop will make your dreams a reality. We offer a full range of services including free consultations, expert floral design along with set up and delivery. We'll even provide cut flowers by the stem for DIY Brides! Visit our brand new wedding website at www.sweetweddingflowers.com

Follow Sweet Meadows Flower Shop on

• Flower Kiosk
  • Flowers by Leslie
  • The Fuchsia Peony
RachelAlfie3choicestogether
hotpinkbqt
Sweet Meadows Flower Shop
A brilliant combination of oranges and hot pinks with gerbera daisies as the focal flower.
A gorgeous mix of garden flowers in an array of summery colors.
A gorgeous mix of garden flowers in an array of summery colors.
Traditional red roses with a not so traditional twist.  We've adorned them with decorative copper...
Traditional red roses with a not so traditional twist. We've adorned them with decorative copper...
stewartattendants

Sweet Meadows Flower Shop 5
  • Colleen

Colleen Frackleton · Married on 01/12/2019

Colleen & Sam

We loved our flowers! We checked out three flower shops on the area and decided to go with Sweet Meadows because Michelle seemed so capable, got our vision without us needing to pick out every detail, and to be honest, she gave us the best price for what we wanted. We expected something simple, but adequate, and we were blown out of the water! My work was easy, I just showed her a few pictures, we met a few times, and the week before the wedding I dropped off box full of jars and little vases and basically told her to go to town... I was maxed out with planning by then! When we got to the venue I was blown away, no place was left without some touch of flowers! The cake, the dessert table, the mantle, everything looked beautiful! I am in love with the bouquets and can’t believe how effortless Michelle made everything for me. I was sad to leave for the honeymoon at the end of the night... I wanted to take those flowers with me to enjoy them! Luckily my mother in law works at a hospital and saw them all find good homes to bless someone else! Definitely recommend Michelle, posting some non-professional pics for starters!

Sweet Meadows Flower Shop 6
    Sweet Meadows Flower Shop 12
    Sweet Meadows Flower Shop 13
    Sent on 01/30/2019

Sweet Meadows Flower Shop's reply:

All I can say is I am blushing! Thank you Colleen!!!!
    It was a great honor to have designed your flowers and I loved seeing everything pulled together in such a great venue also!
    I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness.
    Please let me know if you need anything ever again in the future. I am there for you!

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2016

I am so glad we used Sweet Meadows for our Wedding flowers! Michelle was so great to work with! She was accommodating to some last minute changes, and all of the flowers were beautiful. The arrangements looked even better than I had visioned!! I highly recommend using Sweet Meadows !!

Sent on 10/25/2016

KERI · Married on 08/20/2016

Michelle was a pleasure to work with an did a fantastic job arranging our flowers. We were very particular about our centerpieces, and brought all of the glassware and boxes needed to complete the look. We sent her photos of what we were looking for but she truly outdid herself with the final product! The flowers were beautiful, fresh, and fit the look of our wedding venue at the Red Barn at Outlook Farm. We couldn't have been more pleased with their work. Wish we lived closer so we could use Sweet Meadows again!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Sweet Meadows Flower Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 175.00
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor