Sweet Like Honey Weddings & Events

Kailua Kona, HI View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Based in Kailua Kona in the endlessly beautiful state of Hawaii, Sweet Like Honey Weddings & Events provides couples with wedding planning services. This passionate professional is a self-proclaimed lover of love and specializes in elopements and destination weddings on the Big Island. They are happy to travel elsewhere if you have a different destination in mind.

Sweet Like Honey Weddings & Events aims to put your mind at ease, taking care of all the intricate details of event planning while you embrace the Aloha Spirit. They offer full and partial planning packages, allowing you to choose the support you need.

Their services include

• Event design and aesthetic
  • Venue walkthroughs and tastings
  • Timelines and detailed to-do lists
  • Preferred vendor lists, including florists, caterers, musicians, photographers, and videographers
  • Day-of coordination, including liaising with vendors, managing timelines, and problem-solving
  • And much more
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$399

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Deals

Sweet Like Honey Weddings & Events 1
Discount

Couples able to provide proof of residency in Hawaii will receive 5% off their services!

Sweet Like Honey Weddings & Events 2
Discount

$200 off all packages and planning services booked by December 31, 2022.

In order to be eligible for this offer, couples must have submitted non-refundable retainer fee for their date.

Non-refundable retainer fee must be paid by December 31, 2022 at 11:59pm HST to be eligible for this offer.

Pricing

Team

Maurisa Collis
Maurisa Collis
President

Hiya!

My name is Maurisa and I am the face behind Sweet Like Honey. I was born and raised in Central Illinois and moved to the Big Island post-college. I completed my Bachelors of Science at Bradley University (Go Braves!), where I studied English Education. I taught on the Big Island for a year until I got married and moved to California. After six months in the Central Valley, my husband and I knew that the Big Island was where we wanted to call home. So, we sold off our belongings and booked one way tickets back. We are finally home :)

When I'm not color-coding my schedule or obsessing over the latest Bridal Guide, you'll probably find me huffing-and-puffing my way through a CrossFit workout or enjoying a sunset walk with our rescue pup, Brembo.

As a self-proclaimed "Lover of love," I will make it my personal mission to ensure your special day is stress-free and filled with love. Let's start planning!

77-6414 Kepano Pl. Kailua Kona, HI, 96740

Monday 8:00am-3:00pm (HST) Tuesday 8:00am-3:00pm (HST) Wednesday 8:00am-3:00pm (HST) Thursday 8:00am-3:00pm (HST) Friday: 8:00am-12:00pm (HST) Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Location of (Sweet Like Honey Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding