Tallahassee, FL 32309 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Sweet Inspirations

• User4852041 · 2+ years ago

Stacey and her cakes are a gem! I would absolutely recommend using her for your wedding cake needs! She is creative and flexible and willing to work with you! She made our cake for our wedding this past weekend and not only was it exactly as I imagined but it was the best tasting cake I've ever tasted! Very affordable and very delicious!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/14/2015

Stacey was great to work with! Her prices were very reasonable for the quality of work she does. Our cake was delicious and everyone commented how beautiful it was!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Stacey is the baker at Sweet Inspirations. I had such a wonderful experience working with her. She is starting off and her cakes are elegantly beautiful, delicious, and affordable. She worked with me to design a cake that would be perfect for my day. She delivered the cake and did the set up, including places flowers on the cake that were left by my florist. I also ordered pies from her for my wedding, they were a big hit! She is very professional, flexible and easy to work with. I highly recommend Sweet Inspirations for any event or sweet tooth you may have.

Sent on 01/14/2015