1712 Thomasville Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32303 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Artistic Confections

Artistic Confections specializes in custom wedding cakes, cupcakes, cookies and pastries – always made individually for your event. I work with every customer to create a unique and delicious cake for any celebration. Artistic Confections sweetens the deal with custom cakes and confections that make lasting impressions and delicious memories. Whether your searching for your perfect wedding cake, grooms cake or party cake, Artistic Confections can take inspiration from you to create whatever you’re dreaming of.

For more information please contact us at 850-577-3000 or maria_streety@yahoo.com.

Follow Artistic Confections on

Artistic Confections 4
  • Nic

Nic Christie · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Beautiful Cake

We wanted a simple 2-tier cake but still had to feed 100 people. So they also baked a sheet cake for us. The raspberry filling was so nice and juicy and the cake was delicious and moist.

Not to mention, it was easy to clean off my face :-P

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Cake Decorator

Gave a picture of the cake I wanted and Maria nailed it! Cake shop had so many flavors I did 2 cake tasting 😊

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Artistic Confections 5
    Artistic Confections 6
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/02/2018

After my fiance and I had a fiasco with another cake vendor, we were so relieved to meet Maria. She took on our wedding cake with short notice and was happy to help. I have a gluten allergy and she did a gluten free tasting for me and we were able to get the entire cake made gluten free! It was delicious and my guests couldn't even tell the difference! I would highly recommend Artistic Confections!

Sent on 07/03/2018

• Simply Entertaining
    Simply Entertaining Wedding Caterers

Maria and Heather are a very talented team in creating the most beautiful and most intricate dessert confections. We recommend them to all of the brides that come through our door!

• 1712 Thomasville Rd Tallahassee, 32303 See on map