Artistic Confections Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Kristin K. Married on 02/05/2022

Perfection!!

Thanks to Chef Maria and all at Artistic Confections!! Your talents created the perfect cake that captured our love for the beach❤️ Thank you!

Artistic Confections's reply:

Kristin it was our pleasure to create this for you. We are so glad you liked it. Despite the cold and the wind we hope you had the best day ever. Thank you for letting us be a part of it.
  • Erika
    Erika T. Married on 09/27/2020

Perfect experience!

Artistic Confections did a fabulous job! From listening to exactly what I wanted, giving helpful suggestions, easy payment (and affordable), beautiful and delicious cake to decorating with the flowers from my florist!! Not one slice was left, It was so yummy!
  • Nic
    Nic C. Married on 06/05/2020

Beautiful Cake

We wanted a simple 2-tier cake but still had to feed 100 people. So they also baked a sheet cake for us. The raspberry filling was so nice and juicy and the cake was delicious and moist.

Not to mention, it was easy to clean off my face :-P
  • F
    Mitzi Married on 10/26/2019

Delicious 😋

My daughter is vegan Maria made her the most delicious and beautiful vegan wedding cake everyone was so happy with the taste . She also made shooters and macaroons they were also so wonderful . I would definitely recommend Artistic Confections for your next event 💕
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 09/21/2019

Best Cake Ever!

This is the baker you are looking for!! Maria is a true professional and was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. She made planning fun and stress-free. Not only is she a fabulous artist her cakes are absolutely delicious.
    Seriously the best cake we've ever had in our lives. We're had three layers: carrot cake with cream cheese frosting (without nuts since hubby is allergic), chocolate cake with the most decadent dark chocolate frosting ever, and the top was vanilla cake with buttercream icing. Each layer was so moist and flavorful; in fact, the cake was so amazing that hubby and I ate the top layer the day after the wedding. (We'll just get Maria to make us a new cake in our 1-year anniversary.) The prices were very reasonable and she was able to work within our budget. She perfectly matched the color of the cake to a swatch of my bridesmaid dress color.
    Everything was beautiful on my wedding day and I received so many compliments from my guests. Everyone wanted to know who made the delicious cake!

If you want a beautiful cake that's also amazingly delicious, Artistic Confections is the baker for you!
  • Marilyn
    Marilyn Married on 04/27/2019

Cake Decorator

Gave a picture of the cake I wanted and Maria nailed it! Cake shop had so many flavors I did 2 cake tasting 😊
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 06/02/2018
    After my fiance and I had a fiasco with another cake vendor, we were so relieved to meet Maria. She took on our wedding cake with short notice and was happy to help. I have a gluten allergy and she did a gluten free tasting for me and we were able to get the entire cake made gluten free! It was delicious and my guests couldn't even tell the difference! I would highly recommend Artistic Confections!
  • Christi
    Christi Married on 03/17/2018

Beautiful cake that’s also tasted great

Loved the entire process! Was very easy, loved the samples and the cake turned out great!

Artistic Confections's reply:

Christi, we loved doing this cake for you, it's one of our favorites. We are so happy that we could be apart of this special day.
  • User2556291 2+ years ago
    I may have only gotten one bite of my wedding cake but the one bite I got was amazing! I was so worried about my cake because it is one of the centerpieces at the wedding but I showed them a picture and they took it and made it their own. I was able to contact her any time I needed and they delivered the cake in plenty of time! Thank you so much! I wish I could attach a photo!
    Cindy Married on 10/11/2014
    We couldn't have been more pleased with our daughter's wedding cake. It looked exactly like the photo we provided and was delicious! Based on our experience, it is our pleasure to recommend Artistic Confections.
    Diane Married on 05/31/2014
    Maria & her staff are amazing! They created both the wedding cake & grooms cake & both were not only delicious, but absolutely beautiful & unique! Thanks Maria!!
    Rhonda Married on 04/19/2014
    Maria and her staff were truly an answer to prayer. Our daughter has celiac. Maria made all of our sweets. The wedding cake, grooms cake and special brightly colored macaroons and banana pudding shooters, all gluten free and very tasty! She even baked a gluten free loaf of bread for communion. She understands cross-contamination, I high recommend her for anyone with food allergies.
    Diane Married on 03/08/2014
    The cakes were absolutely delicious! I used them for both the wedding cake & the grooms cake & they were fantastic...both beautiful & delicious! Lots of terrific comments from our guests:)
    Tammy Married on 01/04/2014
    My daughter lives in NYC. Her favorite cupcake is a cappuccino toffee cupcake from Crumbs Bakery near her apartment. I went to visit her in July and brought back 4 cupcakes for Maria. She was a Le to copy the favor for the wedding cake! It was delicious!!! She also made the groom's cake, and chocolate chip toffee cookies for wedding favors. Maria and her staff do a fantastic job!
    Kim Married on 10/06/2013
    Maria provided a beautiful and (more important!) tasty cake for our big day. The butter cream is absolutely delicious, the best I have ever had. My DH and I received many compliments about how gorgeous and yummy the cake was. She did a great job giving me the cake I had pictured in my head. She was wonderful in her communications with me throughout the wedding planning process and worked around my schedule.
  • User1426581 2+ years ago
    Cake was delicious and everything was prepared as specified, could not have been more pleased with the product and service.
  • O
    Olena Married on 09/21/2013
    We loved everything about our cake and the services that Artistic Confections provided for our wedding! The most amazing cake and cake pops I've ever had (and not just because it was our wedding). Most guests made a point of telling me how much they enjoyed the cake! If you're looking for the best in Tallahassee, stop looking. this is it!
    Robin Married on 04/20/2013
    Maria was great and the cake was amazing. After much debate we went with the fondant, and unlike most fondant, it tasted really good.

Her cake design was amazing. My husband had a "thriller" Michael Jackson cake that was done to perfection. We loved working with Maria.
    Maren Married on 04/20/2013
    One of the most delicious cakes I've ever had! Affordable, flexible and timely with their delivery. I was so happy with their service and their artistry is top-notch. Our cake was beautiful! They created a personalized color based on a picture online. I highly recommend them.
    Amy Married on 03/03/2013
    If I could give more than five stars I would. I had a wedding cake and sculpted grooms cake for my wedding. The cakes were even more spectacular than I expected. The cake was so moist and the frosting was absolutely delicious. My guests are still talking about how beautiful and yummy the cakes were. I can't thank the owner enough for all of her hard work!
    Britain Married on 03/02/2013
    marie was great to work with.. not only was our wedding cake beautiful it was yummy as well and we received several compliments on the taste!
    Giselle Married on 12/07/2012
    I could eat my wedding cake every day for the rest of my life and not get tired of it! Maria is super sweet and easy to work with. Her cake flavor recommendations were perfect for our wedding.We had a beautiful four layed cake that my guests are still talking about! I had people gushing over the different layers and many told me they went back for seconds! The taste of the cake was very important to me and Maria's cake is truly out of this world! The taste was matched by how beautiful it came out!!
    Joy Married on 02/04/2012
    the lemon with lemon curd cream cheese filling with fondfant is the best cake I have ever tasted and is the perfect wedding cake Maria is very talented!! She also did a cake for my daughters brial shower and it was just like the invitation. SO TASTY and beautiful.
    Kasandra/Daniel Married on 03/11/2017
    Pretty much made our cake off of pictures of other cakes.....It was fabulous!!!! People are still commenting about how real our Succulent cake looked!
    Jenai Married on 12/21/2013
    Caramel Cake...absolutely delicious. the design...exactly what we wanted. And there was more than enough cake. Great value!!