Senoia, GA 30276 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sweet Infinity

We are a full service bakery that provides beautiful cakes for your special occasion. We custonize everything around the client and are proud to offer many choices for that special day. Whether the cake is classic, contemporary, or modern we will design something special for you. Fresh, never frozen, using only the finest ingredients, you will enjoy your creation. We use state of the art design software as well as artistic talents to compliment any taste. Brides.....we do design around your gown! And we are willing to work with any budget. We do schedule appointments in Atlanta....please call for available days and times.

Follow Sweet Infinity on

photo

6 Reviews for Sweet Infinity

• Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/29/2011

Juanita has become one of the preferred baker for the Marriott hotel. She surprised us with additional layers and our cake looked like something you would see at a Platinum Wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. We had two different flavors (banana chocolate chip and a double chocolate with raspberry). Our guests loved the cake. Some even chased down the servers to try the other flavors. We did give her a challenging design for the groom's cake. We asked for it to look like a deep dish pizza. It was pretty darn close but the flavor was out of this world. It was amaretto with chocolate chips. It was super yummy. I am looking forward to ordering her cakes for each of our anniversaries. In fact, I am planning to get the cheese cake and our wedding cake. Thanks Juanita!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Marty · Married on 11/07/2009

Absolutely yummy! We had different cakes and icings in the layers. Every bite was delicious. My daughter and I tasted a lot of cakes and this one was superior to all the others.
    Sweet Infinity was very receptive to our design idea and helped us to refine it. The cake had leaves and vines in autumn colors and was beautiful.
    The cake was delivered exactly when and where it was supposed to be. There were no surprises in prices or quality.

Sent on 04/24/2012

Adrienne · Married on 10/04/2009

Juanita was such a joy to work with! From the moment we met I knew she would deliver a beautiful cake and she did. It was everything I wanted and more. When my husband and I walked in to our reception the cake was the first thing I noticed. We received many compliments from guests throughout the night on how yummy it was. I highly recommend Sweet Infinity to all brides.

Sent on 10/23/2009

Sweet Infinity FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cheese, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sweet Infinity 1
    consultation and cake tasting
    free consultation and cake tasting for all birdes

• Senoia, 30276 See on map