Eatonton, GA 31024 Map · Phone number

About Sweet & Sophisticated

Sweet & Sophisticated is a licensed home based bakery located in Eatonton, GA. We specialize in cakes, cupcakes, cake pops & other delicious treats for weddings, baby showers, anniversaries, birthdays, dinners, offices events and much more!! Sweet & Sophisticated's desire is to provide the client with quality in the look and taste!

Follow Sweet & Sophisticated on

9 Reviews for Sweet & Sophisticated

1 User photo

Sweet & Sophisticated 1

Andrea · Getting married on 09/18/2020

Great customer service and delicious desserts!!!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Jennie · Married on 11/03/2018

One of our best vendor decisions!

Shazett was amazing from the beginning to the end. She was responsive to my emails and very receptive to the requests we made. Throughout the planning process, we emailed each other back and forth and looked at several pictures together. We easily came to an agreement on both pricing and aesthetics. I was even sent a sketch of what my cake would look like and come the day of our wedding, it looked exactly how I wanted! More importantly, the cake was delicious!!! We have gotten a lot of compliments. Our wedding cake was one of my favorite things about our wedding. Thank you so much sweet and sophisticated!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Sweet & Sophisticated 2

Precious · Married on 05/20/2017

The Exiperence that my family and I had with Sweet&Sophisticated was absolutely Phenomenal! She provided such great service very professional,prompt, and pays great attention to detail. She honestly cares and dedicated lots of time to make sure that our event's were absolutely Amazing!! She provided us with a five star experience that truly made us feel as if we were celebrities. My daughter absolutely loved each experience and still talks about it today. We would highly recommend her for all event's. She has created some great memeories for my family that we will never forget. ??

Sent on 05/06/2016

Award

Sweet & Sophisticated FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert
  • What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers