SWD Floral

1701 E. Edinger Ave, #C7, Santa Ana, CA 92705 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About SWD Floral

SWD Floral is a wedding florist located in Santa Ana, California, serving clients throughout the state. This collaborative floral design studio is led by owner and passionate florist Jessica. She feels honored to play an important role in couples' milestone celebrations, and strives to produce stunning designs that reflect their unique visions.

Jessica and her team will work closely with you and your partner to create breathtaking botanicals for your special day. She will curate a custom service based on your needs, budget, and wedding theme for a fully personalized experience. A range of lovely floral decor and arrangements are available from the creative professionals at SWD Floral. From wedding-party bouquets and boutonnieres to extravagant reception centerpieces, the team is capable of producing gorgeous designs. They strive to keep up to date with contemporary floral trends in order to achieve modern creations that retain a timeless elegance. Some of the other items available include:

• Corsages

13 Reviews for SWD Floral

• Carly

Carly Stine · Married on 11/11/2017

A True Floral Artist

WOW! That is the best word I can use to describe Jessica's work. I don't know anything about flowers so I fully left everything in her hands. I had a brewery wedding with grey and orange as my colors. She made the most beautiful orange bouquets and stunning hop pilsner centerpieces. She even stayed through my ceremony to help flip the space for the reception. She has a love for flowers that can't be beat. I highly recommend Jessica (SWD Floral) to any bride. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/28/2020

SWD Floral's reply:

Thank you Carly! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day. I’m even more thankful that we can continue to work together through OCBSA!
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 09/02/2017

What to write about a florist who is literally perfect? Jessica is a bride's dream florist. She is beyond helpful, has beautiful taste and is so fun to work with! She is also an animal lover like us and we bonded very quickly over that! When we had our first meeting to talk floral designs for our Labor Day weekend wedding, she listened intently to what we like, what we prefer to avoid (my husband didn't want anything "pokey" and that became a running inside joke) and also listened and was very conscious about our budget. She never told us no, instead she provided options based on our budget. When we arrived at our venue the day of our wedding, we were blown away with what she had created! She not only handled all of the arrangements, she also put together our Chuppah and draped all of the fabric.

My bouquet was breathtaking and my bridesmaids' bouquets matched perfectly. Not only was she so much fun throughout but she also remained very professional - even when she had to build large arrangements in 100 degree weather. We got married this past LDW at the Ebell in Long Beach. She has become a great friend and we still talk a lot!

We highly recommend Jessica and the SWD team for all your floral and design needs!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Award

SWD Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 17.50
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85
    $ 200
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Events by Cassie Wedding Planners

Where do I start? Jessica with SWD Florals is AMAZING!!!! Her eye for design and style is on point - she really listens and understands her client's (or my clients') needs and vision without hesitation. She is a floral educator, designer and master of all things flowery and pretty! On wedding days, she is always so calm and collective and an ease to work with. I know I can rely on her from beginning to end with my planning needs and she's just fun to be around! If you are looking for a florist with an eye for aesthetics, someone to work within your budget without disregarding your dreams - I welcome you to meet Jessica. She is truly an incredible, talented florist!

• 1701 E. Edinger Ave, #C7 Santa Ana, CA, 92705 See on map