122 E Main St Suite 300, Columbus, OH 43215 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing

About Sway Cinema

• We are a hand-picked team of artists who work with couples who want a wedding film that never leaves a dry eye.
  • Our style is modern, cinematic, and effective.
  • Our method is largely chronological. We tell your story in the order it happened.
  • We offer highlights, wedding films, and traditional documentaries of your entire day.

• Our mission is to tell your story, with style and care. Because your story matters.

• We only accept 15 couples per year, to ensure that you are given the utmost care and attention.

• Reserve your date today - let's capture the emotion. Together.

Office: 614-655-7929

mark christy vimeo

• Videos 7

31 Reviews for Sway Cinema

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2016

Sway Cinema truly exceeded my expectations! We booked Sway for our wedding after a recommendation from a close friend who worked with them a couple of years ago. Ryan was so wonderful to work with - he was super responsive and was able to quickly and easily answer all of the questions I threw his way. They were very flexible as we worked to finalize our schedule for the wedding day and provided some great recommendations on how to best spend their time filming the big event. On the wedding day, the videographers were never in the way but still managed to get fantastic footage of the entire day!

The highlight video they made was so incredible - I cried (as did several other family members and friends - and even some friends of friends that I don't know). The video quality is fantastic and their ability to pick out the best snippets of our wedding day was better than I could have ever dreamed of. We upgraded to get all the raw footage of the day and I can't wait to watch it because I know it will be amazing.

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer - do it, and hire Sway Cinema! You will not be disappointed! Thank you for giving us fantastic memories of our wedding day and a way to relive the day over and over again for years to come!

Danielle · Married on 07/09/2016

We could not be happier with Sway the Crowd and the amazing work they did for us on our wedding day! They were so helpful during the planning process, always responding to emails and phone calls even though we were in a completely different time zone. They showed up on time, were there for every little detail of our big day, and produced an amazing video capturing everything perfectly. I was really impressed with how much they were able to capture without feeling intrusive. They had great personalities, adhered to any requests we had, and were completely professional throughout the whole process. I can't say enough how special they made our wedding! We will cherish the video for years to come. Even after the wedding I changed my mind and decided I wanted the raw footage and they responded right away telling me that was completely fine and providing me with the process for purchasing it. If you want to make your wedding one to remember, hire Sway the Crowd! You will not be disappointed!!

Abigail · Married on 06/04/2016

Sway did such a fantastic job with our wedding highlight video. (They sent a link to our video about a week and a half after the wedding!! Which was amazingly fast and unexpected) Ryan took a very rainy chaotic day and made it look so seamless and perfect on camera. We received so many positive emotional responses from friends and family who have seen our video. I don't know how he did it but he captured some truly beautiful shots. I'm so glad I picked Sway. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Sway Cinema's reply:

I enjoyed spending the day with you and your family! Although we were dodging the raindrops all day, we found some incredible moments at sunset, and it turned out great :)

Sway Cinema Pricing

Sway Cinema Price Rates

Sway Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage