From Film With Love

Gahanna, OH View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

From Film With Love is a wedding videography company based in Columbus, Ohio. They understand that great wedding videography isn’t just about being in the right place; it’s about celebrating real stories and capturing moments that really speak to the heart. It’s about helping couples feel comfortable enough to open up, to laugh and cry and invite others to witness what it means to them to be in love.

From Film With Love covers weddings all across the United States. They cover no more than one event per day, and their starting price includes multiple locations, multiple cameras, a high-definition highlights video, and raw footage. Videos are available via digital download and USB flash drive. They can’t wait to meet you and discuss how they can help turn your precious wedding moments into memories you can keep and treasure forever.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

Client Revisions
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 07/17/2021

She belonged in our wedding

Ami was amazing at our wedding. Like she belonged there. She did an absolute amazing job. I couldn’t be happier with the turnout of our wedding video. I would definitely recommend her for anyone who needs a videographer for any event. Very kind, patient, and very easy to get along with. Our video of our day was like reliving it while watching it. She did amazing and she’s amazing.

Deals

From Film With Love 1
Exclusive
From Film With Love 2
Offer

CLAIM free add-on for our packages, simply by leaving REVIEWS.

We are offering free add-on services such as free RAW footage, extra/unlimited hours, and discounts in exchange for reviews on Wedding Wire and Facebook. Just let us know which add-on you prefer!!

This offers expires on 10/31/21. BOOK NOW to claim this offer.

Team

Ami Phi
Ami Phi
Owner

Hi love birds,
My name is Ami Phi, I'm the owner of From Film With Love, a wedding film company. I am sincere and... a little poetic. My friends and clients describe me as gentle and funny, a weird combination that helps them feel comfortable and relaxed around me. I love lightening up the atmosphere to ease off the stress of the wedding day. I might even tell my couple silly jokes if the atmosphere fits ;). My couples feel like they can be themselves around me. You'll see the intimacy & sincerity in each piece of my work.

I love poems, art and romance. My style is influenced inspired by paintings, movies and famous photographs. I hope we get to share a poetic and romantic shoot together soon!

PO BOX 307762 Gahanna, OH, 43230
614-710-4135
Location of (From Film With Love)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding