Columbus, Columbus, OH 43205 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Deals 3

About Entwined Cinema

Entwined Cinema is a wedding videographer based in Columbus, Ohio. Rachel believes your wedding video should be authentic and unique to who you are as a couple. Her documentary style film will represent your wedding memories as an artfully edited story. She documents moments as they naturally happen, highlighting the emotions and personalities of you and your loved ones. A lot happens on your wedding day. Rachel will be there to capture every memory and give you a beautiful story of your wedding that you can treasure for years to come.

Entwined Cinema offers many services to capture each genuine moment of your wedding day, as well as providing you with a USB flash drive of your films. These videography services include:

• Full feature video

32 Reviews for Entwined Cinema

• Olivia

Olivia Wallace · Married on 06/08/2019

You Need Book Entwined!

BRILLIANTLY DONE! I have rewatched our wedding video at least 20 times. Entwined Cinema captured countless meaningful moments. Grab your tissues couples! You’re going to need them! ♥️🙏🏼 So thankful! Best $2500 spent! So worth it!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • snibbs

Julie · Married on 06/01/2019

Best money I spent - and I'm camera shy!!

Where to start?! Long review! I am completely blown away by the work Rachel and her team did at our wedding, if I could give higher than 5 stars, I would. I was hesitant on getting a video at first but I didn't want to regret it later so I went for it, and I am SO glad I booked Entwined Cinema and entrusted them with capturing our special day. It turned out BEAUTIFUL and beyond exceeded any expectations I had.

Let me give some background on the video hesitation; I am horribly camera shy. I get nervous in front of big groups, and I can tend to be a bit hypercritical of myself. In short, it's sometimes hard for me to look at something like a photo or video I am in and feel good about it lol. I'm sure there are a lot of people who feel the same way, especially with video!

When the link arrived in my inbox of the finalized video, I was a bit nervous I wouldn't like the video because of ME. Well....it is simply perfect. I couldn't find one thing I didn't like, or one moment where I felt like "I wish THAT wasn't included". It's PERFECT. We all have watched it a zillion times, and each time enjoy seeing things going on in the background that we missed the first time.

Rachel and her team are so talented, kind, fun, and wonderful to work with. Rachel and her group were a calming presence in a chaotic day, and I really appreciated that.

So, to summarize:
    1. I have no regrets on getting a wedding video - it allowed me to see so many moments we would've missed, and it was so beautifully captured we can't stop watching it.
    2. Rachel & team are artists who genuinely care about their work. They aren't just there to shoot film and end the day. You aren't just "another wedding" to them. They thoughtfully and artistically frame their shots, and the video is edited with care in telling your unique story.
    3. This video will forever enable us to revisit this day - beyond just still photos. I get to hear the voices of loved ones and see them having a good time with us. It is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives.
    4. Rachel was one of the most professional vendors I worked with for my wedding. She genuinely cares about delivering the highest quality to you and takes it personally.

Thank you, Entwined Cinemas for your beautiful work!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Entwined Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Entwined Cinema 1
    central Ohio wedding

having a wedding in central Ohio? This discount is for events in the following counties: Franklin, Pickaway, Fairfield, Madison, Union, Logan, Marion, Delaware, Morrow, Knox, Licking.

• Entwined Cinema 2
    off-season
    Having a wedding in the 'off-season'? If the date is in Nov, Dec, Jan, or Feb, this deal is for you.
  • Entwined Cinema 3
    non-Saturday wedding
    Do you have a wedding that's on a Saturday? If the answer is no, you get the deal.

• Columbus Columbus, OH, 43205 See on map