Wander and Oak

Lancaster, OH View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hi there! I'm Drew with Wander + Oak! I'm a wedding videographer, avid coffee drinker, nerd, and minimalist shooting intimate wedding films for non-traditional lovers.

I specialize in wedding videography and photography created with unbridled passion for love and people. I am focused on telling stories with intentionality, crafting films with an excellent attention to detail, and having genuine excitement for all the parts that make a wedding wonderful. We strive to tell your story as authentically as possible.

If you're looking for non-traditional, friendly, and a little goofy, videographer. You've come to the right place. If you're interested in working with me, contact me here: www.wanderandoak.com

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

Team

Drew Johnson
Drew Johnson
Owner/Filmmaker

Hi! I’m Drew and I’ve been shooting wedding films and photography for the past 2 years of my life. Saying that this is an adventure would be an understatement. Capturing the love between two people is an honor and privilege that I hold dear to my heart.

At heart, I am a people person and a storyteller. I approach my wedding films the same way I approach my personal relationships: with a sense of care, energy, and excitement. I truly want to do everything I possibly can for my couples prior to, on, and after their wedding days. I believe in giving nothing but the best to my couples, because they deserve it. They deserve a wedding film that makes them remember their day fondly, perfectly captures who they are, and tells not only the story of their day, but the story of their love for each other.

Outside of weddings, I enjoy many things! I’m a self proclaimed coffee enthusiast. You can usually find me brewing a pour over at all hours of the day. I love going out and exploring the city, trying out new restaurants, and spending time with my friends and family. I’m an avid watcher of lifestyle based content, and reader of self help books. When I’m not doing one of these things, you can usually find me passed out on the couch, or scrolling through cute animal videos.

address Lancaster, OH, 43130
Location of (Wander and Oak)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding