address, Lancaster, OH 43130 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,500
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Meet the Team

About Wander and Oak

Wander and Oak is a boutique wedding film house, focusing on the stories of bold, boundless lovers. Passionate for storytelling, Drew brings energy and enthusiasm to each wedding, striving to give his absolute best filmmaking to couples tying the knot. Drew’s fervor for life and love knows no bounds, and his relentless work ethic is evident in the authentic nature of his films.

A gregarious soul, Drew connects with couples by his genuine excitement for their special occasion. Continuously learning, Drew’s dedication to self-development and growth blends with his attention for detail and guides his understanding of what makes a moment extraordinary. Couples are sure to love his talents for producing documentary-style and creative wedding videos.

Wander and Oak offers a range of videography and photography services for weddings, from multiple event coverage to destination wedding packages. Drew can film every stage of the wedding experience, allowing newlyweds to look back on their engagement and rehearsal party through to the after-party dance-off. Story depth is increased with the addition of second shooters and drone footage.

Follow Wander and Oak on
emilymarshallsneak14 51 1968191 160267788510964

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

Wander and Oak FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
    Add'l Hours
    Highlight Video
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Team of Wander and Oak

Drew Johnson

Drew Johnson

Owner/Filmmaker

Hi! I’m Drew and I’ve been shooting wedding films and photography for the past 2 years of my life. Saying that this is an adventure would be an understatement. Capturing the love between two people is an honor and privilege that I hold dear to my heart.

At heart, I am a people person and a storyteller. I approach my wedding films the same way I approach my personal relationships: with a sense of care, energy, and excitement. I truly want to do everything I possibly can for my couples prior to, on, and after their wedding days. I believe in giving nothing but the best to my couples, because they deserve it. They deserve a wedding film that makes them remember their day fondly, perfectly captures who they are, and tells not only the story of their day, but the story of their love for each other.

Outside of weddings, I enjoy many things! I’m a self proclaimed coffee enthusiast. You can usually find me brewing a pour over at all hours of the day. I love going out and exploring the city, trying out new restaurants, and spending time with my friends and family. I’m an avid watcher of lifestyle based content, and reader of self help books. When I’m not doing one of these things, you can usually find me passed out on the couch, or scrolling through cute animal videos.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• address Lancaster, OH, 43130 See on map
    Location of (Wander and Oak)