100 Hermosa Ave, Fountain Valley, CA 90802 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing

About Swannworks Films

Swanworks Films is a professional wedding videography service based in Fountain Valley, California. With over 9 years of experience behind the lens, the Swanworks team serves couples by listening to their needs and responding with creative solutions. Owner Keida has a style that combines sweeping shots interspersed with cuts of details and accompanied by building soundtracks, creating videos that brim with emotion.

Swanworks Films treats the vision of those saying “I do” as their guiding light. The team empowers couples with control by tailoring their services and packages to best suit the event at hand. They offer services such as a highlight video, access to raw footage, drone footage, and more. The company operates under a one-event-per-day policy, allowing them to focus all their creative energy on your wedding celebration.

• Black-owned
Follow Swannworks Films on

Other couples have also viewed

• Prince Weddings

1 User photo

• Simone

Simone V. · Married on 08/12/2020

Cannot Recommend Enough!

My now husband and I had to change our wedding plans during the national pandemic. This included booking all new vendors, one of which happened to be Keida. Beyond his work ethic and professionalism, Keida was an absolute pleasure to work with. His ability to capture and create a video with unique, tender and intimate moments during a wedding is truly incredible. We had all of our family and friends in tears again just from watching his highlight real of our wedding because of the heartfelt memories Keida captured. He was so easy and fun to work with you never felt for a second that you were being recorded! Do yourself a favor and look no further...you wont regret working with Keida!!

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely Magical

My Husband and I's experience with Keida was beyond our expectations, and we are floored with the compliments we have received on our video! When I hired Swannworks Films to shoot a highlight video of our wedding I wasn't too sure what we'd be getting, but after watching other couples videos I decided to take the chance. I am beyond the moon happy that we hired Keida we received our highlight video 90 days after the wedding and I fell in love all over again. This video touched on everything that was important to us and the little decor details that were important to me. I honestly happy cried when watching this video for the first time. Another thing I enjoyed about Keida is you truly get the full package treatment with him, and he makes it easy to be on camera all day!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Jackie · Married on 10/10/2015

Keida and Abbie were amazing and delivered more than I expected. I called Keida a week before my wedding and he was more than happy to help us in such short notice. He was professional, extremely talented, and he paid attention to all the details of our wedding; he captured all of the spontaneous intimate moments between everyone which was so special to us. We have been able to share our video with our family and friends specially those that weren't able to attend. I can't imagine not having a beautiful wedding video to be able to relive our special day whenever we want! I highly recommend them! You will love their work!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Swannworks Films Pricing

Swannworks Films Price Rates

Swannworks Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• 100 Hermosa Ave Fountain Valley, CA, 90802 See on map
    ( 657) 383-7075 (Phone number)
    9am-9pm (7Days A Week)
    Location of (Swannworks Films)