Panga's Beach Club, Tamarindo, CR CR 0013Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About SV3NSKA

Dear couple,

Creating visual memories that you will cherish a lifetime is what drives us in carefully crafting cinematic emotionally-driven stories, told in the highest level of quality & customisation possible.

Each film we imagine is unique, deeply leaded and inspired by each lovebirds we have had the chance to meet so far.

ABOUT OUR PACKAGES

All the packages we offer fully embrace your destination love journey, not only your wedding day, to embody at its best what defines you.

Do not hesitate to contact us to discover our brochure, detailing our cinematic menu. We are totally open to special requests or formats that are not mentioned!

ABOUT SV3NSKA

SV3NSKA is leaded by Claire, a passionate french video director, based in Tamarindo, Costa Rica - officing worldwide.

• KIINU Wedding Films

Videos 4 vídeos

2 Reviews for SV3NSKA

Carla Playford · Married on 01/18/2019

So heartfelt and personal

Claire did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding video. She sat with us and chatted so she could understand who we are and what we wanted our video to represent. She didn’t try to make it into a cookie cutter video and made it match our souls so perfectly. I would recommend her a million times over !

Sent on 08/12/2019

Gracie · Married on 01/31/2016

My husband and I had THE most amazing experience working with the Sv3nska team. Claire and her husband were so amazing the entire weekend of our wedding. Claire believes that the content of her videos, not the amount of time that is needed to get the shots, is what matters. This resulted in Claire filming us for three days while in Costa Rica. In this time, we were able to spend a lot of quality time with Claire and her husband and they were able to get a ton of great shots of us with our family and friends outside of the wedding. That aspect added a truly beautiful new side to our wedding video that I feel like you don't always get to see. As for our video, I'm blown away by how gorgeously the Sv3nska team put it together. So many of our friends and family reached out to me after watching it to tell me how much it had touched them. The different angles, slow motion shots, overlays, sound mixing - everything is just so well done and creative. I really can't recommend these guys enough. My husband and I are trying to figure out a way to hire them again if we travel back to Costa Rica. Or maybe we'll just call them up to say hi, they really are THAT great to be around.

Sent on 03/07/2016

SV3NSKA FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• SV3NSKA 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Panga's Beach Club Tamarindo, CR, CR 0013Z See on map
    506-87262848 (Phone number)
    +15188411237 (Other Phone Number)