Brasil, Santa Ana, San Jose, CR CR 10906 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Bacalao Films

Hi! I am Michelle, the person behind Bacalao Films. I am honored that you are considering me for the coverage of your wedding day. I am a fluent Spanish/English speaker from San José Costa Rica. I will drive out (or fly!) to any destination you choose for your wedding. My goal is to capture the love you feel for each other and the warmth of family and friends you have chosen to be by your side on one of the most important days of your life.

Follow Bacalao Films on

• Videos 4

3 Reviews for Bacalao Films

Danielle Yajcaji · Married on 07/20/2019

Fairytale Wedding in Papagayo Costa Rica

Michelle was outstanding to work with! We loved having her be a part of our wedding day. During the wedding we decided we wanted to extend her time with us to get more footage of us on the dance floor! Michelle was super flexible and stayed an extra hour for a very reasonable fee. Michelle got amazing footage of our wedding day and her highlight film and documentary film allowed us to relive that fairytale of a day over and over again! The editing and music was absolutely perfect. We could not be happier with our final videos—we will cherish them for the rest of our lives!

Thank you Michelle!
    -Danielle & Brett

Sent on 09/16/2019

Brandon Robinson · Married on 02/24/2019

Bacalao Films- Simply The Best You Can Get!

MIchelle and David made us feel so comfortable and the whole filming experience during our wedding felt so natural and organic. They created such a laid back relaxed atmosphere for us that there were times where we forgot they were filming. The video got back to us within a week and the production value and cinematography was breath taking. Everything they captured was executed perfectly and with such precision. I highly recommend Bacalao Films! No company that we researched and viewed even came close to the quality of Michelle and Davids craft.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Kimberly · Married on 05/30/2018

Pure Wedding Videography Talent

What can I say? Michelle and David gave us the most beautiful wedding video that we will forever cherish. At first view after anxiously awaiting it's delivery, my hubby and I were both brought to tears. We had a very intimate Costa Rican wedding with our closest family members and chose a highlight video. The final product beautifully captured our special day perfectly. Everything we experienced that day was within the video, including every natural CR wonder like the capuchin monkey that looked down at us with curiosity while taking photos and video footage within Manuel Antonio National Park.

It was incredible! Coming home, we held our reception at our home; Costa Rica themed of course, with our wedding video playing on a loop all day on display for our guests. I cannot explain to you enough the comments I heard from our friends and family after watching it. They honestly felt that they were at our CR wedding. I honestly cannot believe the emotion that our video brings out in those that watch it. Not to mention, the background music is amazing. True talent in these videographers! Some of the best work I have ever seen!

Truly genuine people as well! I enjoyed spending the big day with them! They were extremely generous and thoughtful - even congratulating us with a fresh coconut drink and helping me with my dress while exploring the rainforest and sandy beaches. In the months up until the big day, Michelle assisted me with mapping out a game plan for the big day to get the most scenic footage. :)

Thank you thank you thank you, from the bottom of hearts. You have no idea how much this video means to us and forever will. Cannot wait to continue to share this throughout the years and reflect on how magical May 30, 2018 really was. We will forever remember it and it's thanks to you.

Sincerely,
    Kimberly & Mark Pinnella

Sent on 10/20/2018

Bacalao Films's reply:

Thank you Kim and Mark, for allowing us to be part of your beautiful day! We had such a great time and it was a true honor to be able to capture your love. This review is amazing

Bacalao Films Pricing

Bacalao Films Price Rates

Bacalao Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

Real Weddings