KIINU Wedding Films

Residencias Malaga, San Pablo, Heredia, San Jose, CR CR 40901 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About KIINU Wedding Films

We are married filmmakers with great passion for artistically portraying couples from a documentary-like perspective, thus allowing them wonderful room for more touching moments to happen more frequently before and/or during their Wedding Day.

Our utmost belief lies in creating not just professional relationships with our clients but furthermore, sincere humane bondings that will endure a lifetime.

About our background, we have been Certified in Film Studies by The University of British Columbia (www.ubc.ca), Canada, and in Music, by Instituto Nacional de Música (www.inm.go.cr), Costa Rica.

Follow KIINU Wedding Films on

KIINU Wedding Films 4
  • Dyanne

Dyanne Moya · Married on 06/16/2018

Excelente Servicio

Una experiencia maravillosa, realmente profesionales

Maria del Mar · Married on 02/17/2018

There are not enough good words I can say about this company. They didn’t just give me a beautiful day to remember they gave me a day to remember for the rest of my life. If you are looking for a videographer they are it!!! They are so professional at their job and so attentive to your needs it will be shown in your video. The best memory of my wedding is what they created for my husband and I. I hope you choose them too on your day. Very recommended!!! I wouldn’t change any of their services. Great company to work with, worth every dime!!!! Book them now :)
    If you would like to see a piece of what my wedding video looks like please go ahead and ask them. They will make it a day you will never forget!
    I didn’t even use weddingwire because I had family in Costa Rica that had already recommended them to us. So that says something. Have a beautiful wedding to everyone looking!! And choose Kiinu Films!!

KIINU Wedding Films 6

Award

KIINU Wedding Films Pricing

KIINU Wedding Films Price Rates

KIINU Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,325.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,325.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• KIINU Wedding Films 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Condominio Málaga, Torre D, Apt. 61 San Jose See on map
    ?+ (506) 8892-4487 (Phone number)
    +1 (438) 228-0634? (Other Phone Number)
    Monday thru Friday, 9 am to 6 pm (CST) Saturday 9 am to 3 pm