211 Genesee Street, Chittenango, NY 13037 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $775
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Superior Sound and Entertainment

Superior Sound and Entertainment is a wedding DJ based in Chittenango, New York. With over 15 years of experience, DJ Mike meticulously strives to provide a seamless wedding DJ entertainment experience. The entertainment company works together with the event organizer, photographers, and other wedding vendors so couples can enjoy their special day free of stress. DJ Mike loves keeps couples and their guest moving and dancing, creating a night to remember.

Superior Sound and Entertainment plays a wide selection of music genres ranging from oldies and country to international and top 40. The DJ provides event equipment such as microphones, uplighting, and a sound/PA system. The company's DJ services include:

• Consultation

a9982f94013329dd images

12 Reviews for Superior Sound and Entertainment

Shannon · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome Local DJ

DJ Mike was so great to work with. He's so funny, knows what he's doing, has so many great suggestions, and you CANNOT beat his price. My wedding was on 09-14-2019 in Cazenovia, and I was really trying to stick with local vendors. I had some weird experiences trying to find a DJ, so I was super happy to find DJ Mike. He was very attentive to the timeline and was always checking with us about the time and the plan. He was also very flexible - we had planned to do the shoe game, but it just didn't end up fitting in and it was no problem at all. Mike kept people on the dance floor all night. I heard so many times from the guests how good the DJ was. He played a mix of music so that guests of all ages were comfortable dancing. He really cares about you as well, as evidenced by his concern when we were having our friend sing a few songs. Mike didn't want someone to be imposing on us and it to go terribly, so he was ready to shut it down if necessary. After the person sang though, obviously everyone was so pleasantly surprised (think the perfect blend of Michael Buble and Frank Sinatra), but I was glad he wanted to make sure it was what my husband and I wanted. Mike provided the microphone and was able to hook up the backing tracks that my friend provided, so it was perfect audio.
    I am so glad we found DJ Mike and would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Katie S · Married on 08/17/2019

A dream come true

Now, let me tell all the brides out there - BOOK MIKE. If you want a partyyyyyy where guests actually dance and have a great time, book DJ mike. He's professional, super funny, down-to-earth, and genuinely wants your guests to have fun. I could not recommend him more! We had guests ages 7 to 86 and every single person danced at one point. There was never a dull, awkward moment. I swear we still had 30ish people dancing at midnight when it supposed to end around 11 pm! He was THAT good. I have had guests calling me, complimenting Mike about how great the DJ was...not the wedding in general, but specifically the DJ. 10/10 would recommend. I'll be a loyal customer for life!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Cortnie

Cortnie · Married on 07/20/2019

Mike is Wonderful

In all of the Chaos of our outdoor backyard wedding, Mike did a wonderful job! I could've have asked for a better DJ/MC !! thanks so much Mike we had a blast

Sent on 08/02/2019

Award

Superior Sound and Entertainment Pricing

Superior Sound and Entertainment Price Rates

Superior Sound and Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 650.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 775
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Superior Sound and Entertainment 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 211 Genesee Street Chittenango, 13037 See on map
    Location of (Superior Sound and Entertainment)