Greater Houston Area, Houston, TX 77095 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry

Local to Houston, Texas, beauty boutique Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry specializes in bridal hair and makeup. With over 20 years of industry experience, Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry's stylist team is dedicated to providing comprehensive beauty services that leave clients feeling beautiful in their own natural skin.

Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry provides on-location and in-studio hair and makeup styling services for brides and bridal parties. All hair and makeup packages cover the cost of the bride’s airbrushing and false lashes, if desired. Trial run service can always be provided, and is encouraged for brides to ensure stylists craft your desired look on your wedding day. Assistants and additional stylists can be provided for larger bridal parties. Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry offers the following bridal hair and cosmetic services:

• Blowouts

Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry 6
Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry 7
  • Megan

Megan Shed · Married on 06/08/2019

Felt like the most beautiful bride ever!

Sunny Hair and Makeup was AMAZING! Let's start with the fact that they are very responsive, and Sunny, the owner took time to answer phone calls when I have a million questions. They were professional and genuinely sweet. I had to change my trial date last minute, and they were flexible. Sunny did my HAMU for my trial, and she took pictures for Linna to do on my wedding day. I was nervous about someone else doing it on the day of, but Linna was AMAZING! She was full of knowledge, confidence, and she was very cool, calm, and collected. During the shuffle and stress of the day, she was very patient, and confident that everything was going to be beautiful. Linna took her time on everyone's hair she touched, and Markesha did everyone's makeup. My girls looked SO GOOD!!!!! Linna did both my hair and makeup, and I was the last to get service. At that time, things were getting very stressful, and I had an allergic reaction to something I ate. Linna and Markesha made sure they soothed my skin and did everything they could to make sure that I looked beautiful. At the end of the day, I was not disappointed AT ALL! These ladies made me, my mom, mother in law, and bridesmaids all so beautiful. We felt like we had our own personal glam squad!

My biggest fear was that my hair would be too tight and my makeup wouldn't stick through tears and sweat (it was heat index 105 on my wedding day).
    I never touched my makeup up the entire evening, and my hair was more than I could ever dream of.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry 16
    Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry 17

Christina · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding 3/2/2019

Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry were the perfect fit for me and my bridesmaids. We had Cricket and Mandy for hair and makeup. Both were so kind and laidback! They kept us on schedule and did a wonderful job! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Dani and Daniel Photography
    Dani and Daniel Photography Wedding Photographers

Sunny is the person that I recommend to any bride in need of a hair and makeup artist. She did my hair when I got married and I can honestly say that it was the first time someone had done my hair and I felt truly beautiful. She wows me time and time again with her skills.

• Weddings and Events by Sarah
    Weddings and Events by Sarah Wedding Planners

It was a great pleasure to work with Sunny Hair and Makeup at a wedding that I was coordinating. She did amazing job on the Bride and the MOB and the bridal party their makeup was done perfect. She made sure everyone was happy with their hair and makeup. I would highly recommend Sunny Hair and Makeup to do your hair and make-up on your very special day.

• Greater Houston Area Houston, Texas, 77095 See on map