Sunfresh Flowers

Aspen, Colorado View map

$3,000 Typical Price

Sunfresh Flowers and Gardens is a wedding florist and floral design service based in Aspen, Colorado. Inspired by Colorado’s mountains and natural beauty, the talented floral team brings rustic beauty to every wedding it serves. For nearly 25 years, Sunfresh Flowers and Gardens has been crafting unique and fragrant designs from its own flower farm, bringing whimsy and romance to couples throughout Aspen, Basalt, Carbondale, Redstone, and Glenwood Springs.

The team at Sunfresh Flowers and Gardens will work closely with you to ensure that your wedding florals represent exactly what you’ve always envisioned, offering a complimentary consultation to discuss your personal preferences, style, and budget. This full-service florist also offers custom event design, venue visits, delivery, set up, clean up, and even wholesale flowers. From start to finish, Sunfresh Flowers and Gardens is prepared to accent every part of your special day with rustic and romantic arrangements. As well as single flowers, flower girl baskets, and flower petals, custom floral design is available for the following arrangement options:

• Bridal & bridesmaid bouquets
  • Cocktail tables
  • Bar accents
  • Cake flowers
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$24

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating

Annie Married on 03/08/2020

I would recommend!

Laura was such a pleasure to work with! She was responsive and professional during the entire planning process, and took time to understand our vision for our wedding. Laura was also very accommodating. She made a floral headpiece for my hair trial and even drove to my hotel to deliver it to me! The flowers were one of the most important parts of our wedding and we couldn't have been more thrilled with the outcome. The florals turned out absolutely beautiful, especially my bouquet!!! She also provided flowers for our cake, which looked stunning! Laura is lovely, incredibly kind and easy to work with. I would recommend Laura's Sunfresh Flowers for any of your flower needs!
    Michelle Married on 08/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    i could not recommend Laura enough, my flowers were gorgeous and fresh, beautiful floral crowns, and the decor was beyond anything I imagined! She also helped out a tremendous amount with setting up my reception and bringing all of my decor pieces together. Seeing that I threw my wedding from out of town I didn't get a chance to walk through the venue very often so it was huge relief and beautiful surprise seeing how gorgeous the reception venue was!
    Alexa Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Laura was absolutely amazing throughout the whole planning process. She was easy to get in touch with, took time to understand my vision, and was extremely accommodating. The bouquets were stunning and I had endless compliments on them! They were exactly what I was picturing if not better! The boutonnieres were perfect. My husband doesn’t love flashy or anything too girlie and the ones Laura made were the perfext mix of creative, unique and beautiful. Lastly, my centerpieces were exactly what I wanted as well. Everything was stunning and matched my bohemian earthy theme beyond perfection!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

823 Truscott Place Aspen, Colorado, 81611
Location of (Sunfresh Flowers)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding