Sunday Portraits

Damascus, OR View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Operating out of Damascus, Oregon, Sunday Portraits produces authentic images from elopements, weddings and other milestone events. The owner, Tracy George, is a passionate professional with many years of experience in the creative photography industry. Tracy loves working with adventurous couples who want their images intertwined with natural lighting and emotion.

Ahead of your day, you and your partner can take part in a romantic engagement session. This allows your photographer to understand who you are and how you connect while celebrating your recent proposal through her lens. On the day of your wedding, Tracy at Sunday Portraits can be on-site throughout your entire celebration. This photographer's unobstructed approach enables your big day to unfold naturally as she ensures that every scene is captured. All of the images from your wedding can be professionally edited and presented in many ways. This includes slideshows, high-resolution images, and digital downloads.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

Hand-Coloring
Slideshow
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Lexi
    Lexi Married on 09/12/2020

Saved Our Wedding Day, LOVED Working With Tracy!

Tracy with Sunday Portraits photographed our small wedding in September 2020 and literally saved the day. She was incredible to work with and we were so appreciative for how she went above and beyond -- not only with delivering a beautiful photo gallery, but also her calmness, professionalism, and positive attitude when everything was quite literally on fire around us.

Our original photographer backed out the night before our wedding due to the Oregon fires and with the help of our coordinator, we brought Tracy onboard *the morning of* our wedding. She jumped right in with both feet and I am so grateful she was there for our day! I brought her up to speed as soon as she arrived onsite and she helped ease my stress, she worked great with our coordinator, helped keep the timeline going (again, which she just learned of), was very flexible with changing plans because of the smoke, and infused lightheartedness, fun, and excitement when we all needed it most (it had been a very stressful few days).

We get so many compliments on our photos and people say it looks like Narnia -- Tracy really made the smoke work in our favor with the photography!

I feel like words can't fully describe how wonderful Tracy was on our big day as I find myself having a hard time capturing how much her positive presence and photography skills meant to us in this review. I highly recommend her for your intimate wedding -- and if plans go up in smoke, you know she's got your back and you definitely want her in your corner! I still can't believe how amazing she was and how she knew exactly what to do specific for us on the shortest possible notice.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Tracy!
  • Brieanna
    Brieanna H. Married on 08/17/2019

Professional and beautiful photos

Tracy was so much fun to work with. Our wedding pictures turned out so beautiful. Her prices were so reasonable compared to so many of the other photographers we looked into. We got just as good of quality pictures than if we had gone with a more pricey photographer. She took her time putting us in different poses and in many different locations around the venue. She got all of the pictures to us within a couple of weeks. In the mean time, she did provide some samples as we waited for all of them. She was fun and easy to get along with. We had some good laughs. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Real Weddings

23 photos · 08/25/2018

Deals

Sunday Portraits 1
Gift

Receive a complimentary engagement session at location of your choice when Collection 1 or Collection 2 is booked. May be subject to travel fee.

Pricing

Sunday Portraits Price Rates

Team

Tracy George
Tracy George
Owner/Lead Photographer

Hey friend! Grab a drink and let's have some fun! I'm born and raised in the PNW and have a heart for adventure. I've been an intimate wedding photographer for 3 years with many more ahead. I love captuing the moments that make smile and laugh for years on end. I don't like stiff poses so you'll see fun movement and real life emotion in my photography.

Damascus OR Damascus, OR, 97089
Location of (Sunday Portraits)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding