Sun Prairie Photo and Video

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

Sun Prairie Photo and Video is a wedding photography (and video!) business based in Madison, Wisconsin. With more than 15 years of experience behind the lens, the company is helmed by Chris Moehr. This talented photographer specializes in curating a bespoke collection of artistic images so newlyweds can relive their wedding memories.

The Sun Prairie Photo and Video team adopts a documentary-style approach to wedding photography. They aim to capture candid moments without disturbing the natural flow of events. Whether you need a simple and straightforward package or are looking for a comprehensive experience, this team is happy to work with you. Chris can provide a second photographer to cover all of your important angles. Professional videography services are also available so you can enjoy even more wedding keepsakes. Chris understands that your celebration is one-of-a-kind and is thrilled to create a custom package for you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

Katie P. Married on 05/08/2022

Friendly Photographer and great photos

We loved our engagement photos and Chris was super easy to work with. He was able to work with the changing weather and our photo’s came out great. The day of the wedding both he and Rachel came and from the sneak peaks I’ve seen I am already in love! He takes great natural, bright and airy photos and is super accommodating. Absolutely 100% recommend him and Rachel for photography. Very communicative and open to all requests. Plus he sent me several previous wedding albums before I signed with him to ensure I liked his style of photography
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie J. Married on 09/26/2021

THE bees knees! Book these guys!

Sun Prairie Photo and Video is the bees knees!! Chirs has been wonderful from inquiry, to booking, to shooting, editing, and beyond! He is creative and deliberate in his vision and execution. He communicates efficiently and almost immediately well outside of "office hours" and he provided previews NEXT DAY for both our engagement shoot and our wedding. He even looked for and a edited special photo of my Dad and I for his birthday the night after our wedding just so I could gift it to him! I'd like to add in that we were actively messaging at 11pm at night to get this together as he edited to fit my vision. I cannot wait to seem more pictures and a video preview as I know they will be amazing as well. I love that his 2nd shooters and videographers are family and just as talented! Each of them have a great personality and can really adapt to guests personalities and humor. Sun Prairie made my wedding photography/videography experience stream lined, seamless, and fun! My new husband and I have found our photography studio and look forward to pregnancy and infant photo shoots ;) These guy s are worth every penny and more! Book them! You wont be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

144 Lazy Lake Dr Fall River, WI, 53932
Location of (Sun Prairie Photo and Video)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding